Found 1 of over 162 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are great." (in 15 reviews)
- "Great people and a real sense of pride in my work." (in 14 reviews)
- "When you get overtime you can take the pay or bank the time for extra time off later." (in 10 reviews)
- "Great place to work, great work environment." (in 6 reviews)
- "Work life balance is great and can pick your own hours for the most part" (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Ohio Department of Transportation and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "red tape"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Dec 16, 2012Pt ManagerFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsColumbus, OH
Satisfying work knowing served public; other state agencies; and other state employees.
Promotional opportunities were limited due to the union; always a lot of red tape to go through to get needed supplies; budgets were continuously being cut so we were asked to do more with less to the point of not being able to work effectively.1