Found 1,090 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Simply while no company is perfect OKTA provides a great life and culture." (in 103 reviews)
- "Co Founders Great products Great people Widely accepted in marketplace and crushing competition" (in 99 reviews)
- "Great Benefits and Comp" (in 76 reviews)
- "Pay is good except for this year the stock portion of salaries was eroded by the stock prices slump." (in 51 reviews)
- "Has a great leadership that cares about the business and the individuals." (in 47 reviews)
- "Bad management all around." (in 36 reviews)
- "no work life balance" (in 34 reviews)
- "Some of the Managers have no clue on identity but still allocated Director title" (in 28 reviews)
- "No 401k match but the rest of the benefits are pretty good all around" (in 13 reviews)
- "Constantly torturing with layoffs all around." (in 12 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Okta and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 14, 2023RecruiterCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsSan Francisco, CA
Work life balance is exceptional. Work is very challenging. Compensation is outstanding.
The company is scaling now and, by very definition, it is hard.
- 5.0Nov 7, 2023Software EngineerCurrent EmployeeSan Francisco, CA
Work life balance, people are very empathetic to each other, better career growth opportunities
Nothing I can think of
- 5.0Nov 6, 2023Senior ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
Okta is what you make it, and if you want growth and opportunity there are plenty of ways to find it. I've always felt supported by management and leadership to pursue what interests me. Benefits are great as well.
At times, the pace of work can be demanding1
- 5.0Oct 31, 2023HR Business PartnerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsSan Francisco, CA
Product, people, leadership, opportunities, fun
Long hours, some ambiguity, inability to work with on-premise software systems.1
- 5.0Oct 19, 2023Sales LeaderCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Great technology, culture, work life balance, diversity and inclusion.
Growing pains, high expectations, flying by the seat of your pants which is a good thing.1
- 5.0Oct 6, 2023Enterprise Account ExecutiveCurrent EmployeeWashington, DC
Good work life balance Excellent benefits Unlimited PTO
Leadership is constantly in flux Lack of innovation in product last 3 years Small sales territories
Okta Reviews FAQs
Okta has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 1,180 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at Okta to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
64% of Okta employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Okta 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.