What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The hours are flexible and they are very lenient when it comes to requests off." (in 671 reviews)
- "People there are great and friendly" (in 570 reviews)
- "the coworkers are nice and friendly" (in 521 reviews)
- "They had flexible schedules for people who were in school or worked more than one job." (in 322 reviews)
- "Great benefits and you are never bored with your job because it will consistently change." (in 280 reviews)
- "Poor management and may ask you to work way too many hours when you specifically told them you were not able to." (in 803 reviews)
- "The pay is low for the amount of work and customers you have to deal with." (in 657 reviews)
- "Managers were rude and passive" (in 559 reviews)
- "No work/life balance (ON used to preach work/life balance and seemed to geuinely care about their employees but that's disappeared in the last 2 yrs)." (in 192 reviews)
- "No training (less than two weeks for management mostly as modules on the computer)" (in 172 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Old Navy and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 380 of over 12K reviews
Updated Sep 22, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "employee discount"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Aug 13, 2021Retail Store AssociateFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBloomingdale, IL
One of thee best things about working here is the 50% employee discount and the coworkers were always great to be around. I really liked how we were constantly giving to charities, and when there was a special holiday, the environment was fun.
The constant push to get an Old Navy card for your specific store. There was a lot of push from the managers to reach a certain goal for the day.
- 4.0Jun 8, 2009Sales AssociateFormer Employee
The friendliness of co-workers. It ranges, but is really common. There's a lot to do, if you're looking to stay busy. The management knows how to manage, thank god. There are good employee discounts (40% & 20%) and worker benefits. The pay isn't too bad, I say around 8.75 for first timers.
It is a larger store, so expect larger messes. Retail is always stressful so work should always be approached and attempted with a good attitude at the start of the day.1