What people are saying about Olo
Got a burning question about Olo? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Olo employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The benefits are great and for those saying they aren't, please find me another job with free health, dental and vision insurance." (in 23 reviews)
- "Smart people" (in 17 reviews)
- "Great product but even greater team and culture being built." (in 14 reviews)
- "Noah Glass is an amazing CEO." (in 7 reviews)
- "Great company and team." (in 6 reviews)
- "Leadership was caught flat footed in trying to reign this in and ended up letting that company do its own thing, resulting in conflicting processes and culture." (in 10 reviews)
- "I have worked for seven different companies before OLO and never had a manager bad as she was." (in 4 reviews)
- "No 401k match offered at Olo." (in 4 reviews)
- "Company doesn’t offer the best pay" (in 4 reviews)
- "Moreover, they are completely confused about their priorities and will do layoffs willy nilly." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Olo and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 135 of over 148 reviews
Updated Sep 2, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Aug 24, 2023Team LeadCurrent EmployeeNew York, NY
Growing, innovative company with amazing benefits and great leadership
Comp is lower than what seems to be industry standard1
- 2.0Aug 17, 2023GTMCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
The core product and business is healthy and has been set up for success and growth. Despite other issues, the core business is actually very solid. Solid people in many corners doing their best despite the changes.
My org is in constant turmoil. We needed additional investments in certain areas indeed but diligence has gone out the window. That is all part of growth at times but the shame is that leadership barrels through the missteps. New changes not going well? Blanket blame employees not liking change. It is disheartening to see Tenured employees who have been here for a year or more are stereotyped as detractors versus sources of customer and product knowledge to invest in. New employees who say yes to everything are in high favor. Just read some of the reviews to see how this has played out. Leadership masquerades as a mature organization when things are going backward. This is not a disgruntled employee upset about layoffs writing this, although it is tacky to see many layoff positions reposted almost identically with lower salaries. The largest issue is about how Olo chooses to handle things in a way that lacks confidence and maturity for the org it claims to be.12
Olo Reviews FAQs
Olo has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 148 reviews left anonymously by employees. 51% of employees would recommend working at Olo to a friend and 49% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.
51% of Olo employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Olo 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.