Olympus Property Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 76 reviews

4.7
Olympus Property CEO Chandler Wonderly
Chandler Wonderly
Pros
  • "Hands down the best company I have ever worked for(in 6 reviews)

• "The people are great, owners are great, and the job is great(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "Nasty unprofessional upper management only hire their friends(in 5 reviews)

• "I have been at Olympus for over 5 years and really have no cons(in 4 reviews)

1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Assistant Property Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Olympus Property full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love working for Olympus! I feel that core values of the company are exemplified through our on site employees and our corporate office. Employees are encouraged to build relationships with each other and our residents which creates a family environment and makes it a pleasure to come to work everyday.

Cons

No cons at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

Olympus Property2019-08-21
  2. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Assistant Property Manager in Frisco, TX

I have been working at Olympus Property full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Awesome company to work for.

Cons

There are noon great company.

Advice to Management

Stay humble.

Olympus Property2019-08-07

August 14, 2019Property Marketing

Thank you for sharing your Olympus Property experience with us. We value and appreciate all of our employees feedback and take them seriously. We hope you continue to enjoy being with the Olympus Property family!

3. "Amazing pay!"

Former Employee - Leasing Manager

I worked at Olympus Property full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great commission pay all year long

Cons

Did not have the best area manager but she is no longer with them.

Olympus Property2019-07-25

August 14, 2019Property Marketing

We want to thank you for taking the time to share your Olympus Property experience. We value all of our employees feedback and suggestions and always take them into account. Thank you for being part of the Olympus Property family, and hope we can continue to help you grow your career!

4. "Best multifamily company"

Current Employee - Lead Maintenance Technician in Murfreesboro, TN

I have been working at Olympus Property full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked for Olympus for several years now. In my 21 yrs. in multifamily they are hands down the best company to work for. The owners care for their employees and are dedicated to making Olympus the best it can be for everyone.

Cons

I have yet to encounter one.

Olympus Property2019-06-26

August 14, 2019Property Marketing

We want to thank you for taking the time to share your Olympus Property experience. We value each and every one of our employees, and take feedback seriously. We appreciate and thank you for your continued loyalty to the Olympus Property family!

5. "Too good to be true, but is in fact true."

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Murfreesboro, TN

I have been working at Olympus Property full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Olympus Property is not only customer centered, but also fully committed to their employees. It is important to work for a business that you know will 100% have your back. Olympus provides a work family you can trust, and invests in each individual team. You are not just another face in the industry, but constantly commended, and valued, for your hard work.

Cons

Property Management can be difficult, but Olympus Property understands this, and will help you along the way.

Olympus Property2019-06-26

August 14, 2019Property Marketing

We want to thank you for taking the time to share your Olympus Property story with us. We value each and every one of our employees and take all their feedback seriously. Thank you for being apart of the Olympus Property family and hope you continue to enjoy your experience with us!

6. "I love my job"

Current Employee - Assistant Community Manager in Savannah, GA

I have been working at Olympus Property full-time for less than a year

Pros

Sometimes as an assistant manager, it's hard to lease and you miss out on the extra money you get with commissions. This company does a great job at looking out for assistant managers. We work hard as the middle man and get paid nicely for it. The staff is really laid back and the company overall seems like they really care about their staff

Cons

I have nothing so far

August 14, 2019Property Marketing

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your story about working at Olympus Property. We value each and every one of our employees, and take all feedback and suggestions seriously. We appreciate your loyalty to the Olympus Property family, and hope that we can continue to help ...

7. "Love my job! Amazing Leadership!!"

Current Employee - Business Manager in Savannah, GA

I have been working at Olympus Property full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The Owners, Anthony and Chandler have never changed in the years that I have worked here. More importantly the leaders that help them to keep the values continue to pass the baton! Every day I come in, I feel like I am adding to an already great place. My ideas, talent and opinions are not only respected, but heard.

Cons

Although no place is perfect, I can't think of a negative or bad trend/trait that this company has. People bring in new ideas often and to prove that we are a team and family, Olympus seems to at least try to incorporate all suggestion.

Advice to Management

Don't change. Continue to think of the staff that are out on the properties. What you are doing is working! We work hard, and we play hard. That is all that anyone should expect.

August 14, 2019Property Marketing

We want to thank you for taking the time to share your Olympus Property experience with us. We greatly appreciate and value each and everyone one of our employees opinions, and take suggestions seriously. Thank you for being apart of the Olympus Property family, and we hope you continue ...

8. "Best Company in Multi Family"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Pooler, GA

I have been working at Olympus Property full-time for more than a year

Pros

Olympus Property is the best company to work for. I have been working for them for a few years now and I wouldn't' want to leave and work for anyone else. They give you new tools to learn new skills to make your day and goals successful. What I love most, is that you are not just considered an employee, a teammate, but FAMILY! The little things go a long way and Olympus does exactly that. To be able to come to work every...

Cons

I don't have any downsides to working with this community.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and continue to build this industry with the family that you are creating!! #OlympusProud

August 14, 2019Property Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to share your Olympus Property story with us. We appreciate your feedback and always take suggestions seriously. Thank you for being apart of the Olympus Property family, and hope we can continue to help you grow your career!

9. "Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Assistant Community Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Olympus Property full-time for more than a year

Pros

This really is a work family. They care about the employees.

Cons

It is a smaller company so there are fewer open positions. If you are patient, the right one will come. It is worth it.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do! I appreciate all the hard work it takes to be great!

Olympus Property2019-06-20

August 14, 2019Property Marketing

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your story about working at Olympus Property. We value each and every one of our employees and always take their feedback into consideration. We are thankful for your continued loyalty to the Olympus Property family, and hope that we ...

10. "Couldn't Have Asked For a Better Company to Work For!"

Current Employee - Leasing Manager in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Olympus Property full-time for less than a year

Pros

I feel like I am apart of one big family and we are all Olympians!

Cons

Our organization is up in coming in the area of multifamily so we are not as big as other companies. I enjoy our small company though.

Advice to Management

I love my job, my company, and my coworkers! I wouldn't want to work for any other company! #OlympusProud

Olympus Property2019-06-19

August 14, 2019Property Marketing

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your story about working at Olympus Property. We value each and every one of our employees, and take all feedback and suggestions seriously. We appreciate your loyalty to the Olympus Property family!

Found 76 reviews