Olympus Property Reviews

Updated Jun 17, 2020

4.6
Olympus Property Principal  Chandler Wonderly
Chandler Wonderly
Pros
  • "Hands down the best company I have ever worked for(in 6 reviews)

• "Amazing company culture, excellent benefits, great work environment, promote from within(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "I have been at Olympus for over 5 years and really have no cons(in 5 reviews)

• "Nasty unprofessional upper management only hire their friends(in 5 reviews)

"Positive company culture, supportive leadership, generous commission structure"

Current Employee - Business Operations Manager in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Olympus Property full-time for less than a year

Pros

healthy, positive company culture; executive level employees respect all persons, resources provided to get the job done; communication is clear; expectations are appropriate; amazing and inspired leadership; incredible training; support teammates at the corporate level are always helpful & available to ensure you can do your job. This company promotes from within. This company seeks talent to hire and then prepares the talented individual for success in the role hired for. Excellent incentives and bonus structure

Cons

Very particular about new hires. Must be the right fit within existing team so it can seem lengthy to hire on despite when in a short staffed situation, there is support, encouragement, teamwork/assistance from the other sites in the area and a dedicated HR team who posts the job quickly and an executive team who are available the moment you need someone to perform a 2nd interview. A con because good help is so hard to find. I took a pay cut to get in the door, however, my commissions are narrowing the gap considerably.

June 24, 2020Property Marketing

We would like to take a minute to thank you for voicing these kind words about Olympus Property! We appreciate you and value you as a employee. Always feel free to provide any feedback you may have. Thanks once again & have a great day! - Olympus Property

"Culture, Caring and Family!"

Current Employee - Business Manager

I have been working at Olympus Property full-time for less than a year

Pros

We all get fed the “culture” and “family” line with any company. This is the first company in multi-family where this comes natural. Even though you may not be close to home office, they don’t make you feel that way. The home office staff are friendly, caring and helpful. You are not alone! You have your other Olympians a call or email away! Chandler is a fantastic leader and knows his staff. He is honest, genuine and caring. If you have a chance to work for Olympus - do it!!! You will not regret it. 😄😄

Cons

Honestly - none! Work hard and you are good 🙂

June 10, 2020Property Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to provide your thoughts and feedback of Olympus Property! We appreciate your kind words & connection to our core vales. Always know you can provide any feedback to us at anytime! We hope you continue to grow with us at Olympus Property. #OlympusProud

"Hands down, the best company!"

Current Employee - Business Manager

I have been working at Olympus Property full-time for more than a year

Pros

Olympus Property is a great place to work if you are looking for a company that values culture! They strongly believe that culture is the driving force to a great work environment and boy, have they got it figured out! Leadership team is the best there is!

Cons

None at this current time

April 22, 2020Property Marketing

We want to thank you for taking the time to express your love for Olympus Property on Glassdoor. We truly cherish your thoughts and words. Always feel free to reach out to improve your experience with Olympus Property. We hope you continue to grow your work experience with us!

4. "Just my opinion"

1.0
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager

I worked at Olympus Property full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some of the people I worked with were amazing. I only attended one Christmas party and it was a lot of fun, the pay and commission isn’t too bad.

Cons

Just having to deal with my old manager’s tempter and horrible attitude

May 13, 2020Property Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback to Olympus Property. We appreciate your constructive advise. We wish you nothing but the best. -Olympus Property

5. "Good company"

4.0
    Current Employee - Management

I have been working at Olympus Property full-time for less than a year

Pros

Had a great mentor

Cons

Only worked there for a short time before property sold

"Great company!"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Little Rock, AR

I have been working at Olympus Property full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pay, lots of room for growth. Amazing company culture!

Cons

Can't think of any to date.

September 6, 2019Property Marketing

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us on Glassdoor. Thank you for all you do to make Olympus Property a success, and please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can do to improve your experience. We hope that you will continue to grow your career with us for years to come!

7. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Assistant Property Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Olympus Property full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love working for Olympus! I feel that core values of the company are exemplified through our on site employees and our corporate office. Employees are encouraged to build relationships with each other and our residents which creates a family environment and makes it a pleasure to come to work everyday.

Cons

No cons at this time.

August 23, 2019Property Marketing

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy the family environment of Olympus Property, and truly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us on Glassdoor. Thank you for all you do to make Olympus Property a success, and please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can do to improve your experience. We hope that you will continue to grow your career with us for years to come!

8. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Assistant Property Manager in Frisco, TX

I have been working at Olympus Property full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Awesome company to work for.

Cons

There are noon great company.

August 14, 2019Property Marketing

Thank you for sharing your Olympus Property experience with us. We value and appreciate all of our employees feedback and take them seriously. We hope you continue to enjoy being with the Olympus Property family!

9. "Amazing pay!"

4.0
    Former Employee - Leasing Manager

I worked at Olympus Property full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great commission pay all year long

Cons

Did not have the best area manager but she is no longer with them.

August 14, 2019Property Marketing

We want to thank you for taking the time to share your Olympus Property experience. We value all of our employees feedback and suggestions and always take them into account. Thank you for being part of the Olympus Property family, and hope we can continue to help you grow your career!

10. "Too good to be true, but is in fact true."

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Murfreesboro, TN

I have been working at Olympus Property full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Olympus Property is not only customer centered, but also fully committed to their employees. It is important to work for a business that you know will 100% have your back. Olympus provides a work family you can trust, and invests in each individual team. You are not just another face in the industry, but constantly commended, and valued, for your hard work.

Cons

Property Management can be difficult, but Olympus Property understands this, and will help you along the way.

August 14, 2019Property Marketing

We want to thank you for taking the time to share your Olympus Property story with us. We value each and every one of our employees and take all their feedback seriously. Thank you for being apart of the Olympus Property family and hope you continue to enjoy your experience with us!

Found 82 reviews