Omni Family Health Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"front office clerk"

Current Employee - Front Office Clerk in Oxnard, CA
    Current Employee - Front Office Clerk in Oxnard, CA

I have been working at Omni Family Health full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

love my job because of my patients and my coworkers they make you feel like family, I'm moving to Oxnard so I'm looking for a other job

Cons

there is no cons for this company love it

"Lied to about my position up to the day I was hired"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Omni Family Health as a contractor

Pros

There arent any pros I can think of as I did not stick around long enough considering they decided to lie straight to my face about my position.

Cons

So I've been out of work for a little over a month and have been on unemployment I've been casually looking for a job ever since and been looking for jobs in my field which is accounting and finance, so I get an interview with Omni for an accounting tech position, when I get there they hand me a job description stating the position title and duties. The next day I found out I got the job, and I started two ago. Well, when I get to the orientation they hand me a paper that says my job title is ADMS, I don't think anything of it but at the end of the day they take us to our work area and tell us what we'll be doing. So they tell me I'm going to be scanning documents so I then ask what does ADMS stand for and they tell me it's short for Document Management Specialist, basically someone who scans paperwork all day. I tell them that's not the position I applied or interviewed for, I even took a picture of the paper clearly stating Accounting Tech that they handed me during the interview. So it gets escalated to Human Resources, I ask them why didn't they notify me of the position change prior to, the woman I'll call her A.C was rude and unapologetic, she tells me "what makes you think you were getting hired for an accounting position?" I say "well given my work history in finance and accounting and that I have a degree in accounting and the fact that I applied for the accounting tech position and that you're staff gave me a document with the job description and title stating accounting tech that it's reasonable to assume that that was the position I was getting" and she had the nerve to try and pin it on me and say "oh so you assumed" WHO WOULDNT ASSUME THAT!?' I then told her that unless they had another position that better fits my skill set that I'd have to leave, and she told me that was the position take it or leave it. So I left it. The purpose of this post is just to let the community be aware, so you guys don't have to go through the same BS I did.

Advice to Management

Use common sense.

3. "Is truly an equal opportunity employer in every sense of the word."

Current Employee - Human Resources Generalist in Bakersfield, CA
    Current Employee - Human Resources Generalist in Bakersfield, CA

I have been working at Omni Family Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The supervisors/hiring managers work just as hard as their subordinates and really care about the company, employees and patients. Good benefits. Growing.

Cons

I have no cons at this moment. Therefore, I really don't have anything of value to add to this category.

4. "Worst management"

Current Employee - Clinical Cordinator in Bakersfield, CA
    Current Employee - Clinical Cordinator in Bakersfield, CA

I have been working at Omni Family Health full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Front line employee work with u senior management is good but top are worst

Cons

CEO and coo are worst in their knowledge n love politics people work in tittle not in team

5. "Organization Culture and Inter department Coordination"

Current Employee - Senior Manager Strategy & Planning in Telford, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Senior Manager Strategy & Planning in Telford, England (UK)

I have been working at Omni Family Health full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Fantastic Organization Culture which provide a comfort zone to an employee to grow in his/her professional career

Cons

Higher Management involvement, seems good for critical issues or project but not for minor it should be mandatory.

Advice to Management

Review the policy and framework on "How the work flow should be in the organization?"