Omni Integration Reviews | Glassdoor

Omni Integration Reviews

Updated Sep 10, 2018

4.5
  1. "I have been working at Omni Integration full time(More than 2 year)"

I have been working at Omni Integration full-time

Pros

To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands. Management: Starting with the million dollar smile HR, she is an amazing person. Not sure how she manages to make sure each of us are being noticed, acknowledged, appreciated. Talking about our India head, he... is very friendly with everyone. He takes interest and involvement in our career building. I was hesitant and scared when i joined as i found him bit strict as a manager but now i find him more as a friend. Seniors here are there to guide you at every single step. I feel fortunate to work with such amazing people. I discuss about my office life with my friends and family too. Fellow-mates: Here everyone is very helpful and friendly. I have made such beautiful relationships here. Like everything about this company.

Cons

There is no con with this company. Everything is just great.

Advice to Management

As we all are fortunate to work in this environment , we all feel that their is nothing to change, but they should keep up the good work.

Omni Integration2018-09-11
  2. "Great Team = Great Experience"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Omni Integration part-time for more than a year

Pros

Great working environment. When things need to be completed, the team comes together and accomplishes the task at hand and all members carry their weight. I truly enjoy being a part of the Omni team and creating wins. Omni is always looking to improve and take everything a step further, so I look forward to seeing how the company grows.

Cons

No real downsides of working at Omni Integration

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Omni Integration2018-09-07
  3. ""Extremely flexible and accomadating""

Current Employee - Senior Software Test Engineer in Noida

I have been working at Omni Integration full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been working at Omni Integration from 1 + years now. The company is highly diversified, meaning you can grow horizontally and vertically, depending on your interest. Omni has employee friendly policies and it is a value-based company. Omni takes care of employees aspirations and if you have established as a good performer, Sky is the limit for you to grow within Omni. Even though Omni is a huge company, it... still maintains an entrepreneurial and startup-like culture, where employees are encouraged to take risks. I truly appreciate being part of this great company and wish it all the good luck.

Cons

There are a few people in the management, who don't exhibit the spirit of being in Omni. They can create temporary problems and hiccups. But be ready to fight if you have a cause, and the organization will be with you.

Advice to Management

No commands- Keep up the good work

Omni Integration2018-09-07
  4. "Looking forward to the future here!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Omni Integration full-time for more than a year

Pros

Omni is very keen on future technologies and pushing the barriers past what we currently think. I have been exposed to many technologies and have learned a lot about technical and everyday problem solving and solution. The management has high expectations on doing our best, and growing as individuals past our current comfort zones. This is hard for many, but is very welcome approach to me.

Cons

The expectations can be high at times, so not the best for junior or freshers.

Advice to Management

We are very good at what we all do, and we need a better way to collaborate and use all of our skills and potential to help each other succeed together.

Omni Integration2018-09-06
  5. "Very good in terms of Services"

Former Employee - Technical Project Manager

I worked at Omni Integration full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working at Omni Integration Full-time (More than 6 months) as a project manager. Good company to work with. Highly motivated, multi talented team. Very good exposure to all the technologies More employee benefits Thanks to management for a giving opportunity to work here

Cons

Should be competitive Nothing yet other than that when I can think of

Advice to Management

Management has to be think from employees perspective also. Ober all good, but increase more channels in all locations

Omni Integration2017-10-04
  6. "World class facilities | Self-motivating environment | Excellent Teamwork"

Current Employee - Busineess Analyst in Noida

I have been working at Omni Integration full-time for less than a year

Pros

I worked at Omni Integration full-time (More than 6 Month). Free to express Good people to work with Excellent Teamwork work-play culture Self-motivating environment. Supported Team Leaders Good learning experience Vacation leave are good

Cons

Slowness in salary growth and progression. Do not recommend for freshers. No flexibility in avg hours of work.

Advice to Management

NA

Omni Integration2017-08-02
  7. "Omni Integration - Great working Culture!"

in Noida

I worked at Omni Integration

Pros

I have joined this company in the beginning of 2015, I have worked here 1 years and found the working culture is friendly college and managers are very sportive. Friendly environment fun, work and result all matter. If you are new then you will learn lots of things from these people.

Cons

should be outing & parties

Advice to Management

I Think they are doing best.

Omni Integration2017-04-10
  8. "Always on promise"

Technical Head in New Delhi

I have been working at Omni Integration

Pros

Learning scope, Feel like a owner

Cons

candidate must be up to the points no space for adulation

Advice to Management

Increase the digital presence in the market

Omni Integration2017-03-07
  9. "Top 1%"

Business Development Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Omni Integration

Pros

Wonderful place to work at. The management team is very capable and considerate. Great co-workers that are team players.

Cons

3 weeks paid vacation is not enough.

Advice to Management

I would like to see us take on more projects in Western Europe

Omni Integration2017-03-03
  10. "excelent enviorment for working"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Noida

I have been working at Omni Integration full-time

Pros

quick response from the management , get a guidance from the management whenever we need every thing is structured over here.

Cons

every think is ok no downside.

Omni Integration2017-03-03