KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 97 of over 263 reviews

3.5

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Some projects require several weeks of unpaid training.(in 36 reviews)
  • "Management is horrible and unorganized.(in 11 reviews)
  • "No benefits since you are a freelancer.(in 10 reviews)
  • "Poor communication(in 5 reviews)
  • "I worked diligently to solve issues for myself and other GBA's so we could get to work and focus on doing an awesome job for the client and earn money in return for this.(in 2 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Omni Interactions and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

great company

Jun 30, 2022 - Tech Support
    Business Outlook

Pros

The staff is great to work with.

Cons

none that I can think of..

GIG Talent

Thank you for sharing your feedback on our Glassdoor Business page. Omni is people first with a culture second to none. We are happy to see this was your experience. As a GBA on the Omni Platform you select the shifts that give you the work / life balance we all want and need. Having a team that supports our GBA's is important to Omni. We know a supported GBA is a happy GBA. Thanks again for sharing your experience. We hope you remain a GBA on the Omni Platform for a long time.

2. 3.0

2nd Job

Jun 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Can set your own hours

Cons

Not enough hours for primary job

GIG Talent

Thank you for sharing your experience working as a GBA on our Omni Glassdoor Business page. Omni values the feedback we receive from our GBA's. We. hope you remain a part of the GBA community for a long time. As a contractor on the Omni Platform, hours can fluctuate based on our clients needs. Omni works closely with our clients to assure we are offering all approved hours but we do follow the clients lead. We are happy to see you understand this is not a W2 type of role. Sometimes there are plenty of hours available to select from and sometimes the clients needs change which causes a reduction in available hours. As a GBA you do select the shifts that work best for you. This gives you a lot of flexibility which is a great plus for having work / life balance. Again, we appreciate you sharing your experience as a GBA on the Omni Platform.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Convenient but unorganized

Jun 10, 2022 - Independent Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

paid weekly and flexible schedules

Cons

Unorganized but very convenient and the pay is great if you can get hours

GIG Talent

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our Omni Glassdoor business page. Omni reads every review as it helps us know what is working and where change is needed. You mention "unorganized". What can we do to change your experience? We encourage you to email Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com with any additional details you are comfortable sharing. This will helps us make changes so another GBA does not have this experience. We also want to improve your experience! Omni listened to our GBA's and they wanted to be paid weekly. We made the change! As a GBA on the Omni Platform, you select the schedules that work for you. This gives you the work / life balance we all want and need. We thank you for taking the time to share your experience and look forward to hearing from you soon!

4. 5.0

Omni

Jun 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get to work at home

Cons

Only get paid for the time in the calls. No paid training

GIG Talent

Thank you for sharing your experience as a GBA on the Omni Platform! We value the feedback we receive from our GBA's. As a business owner on the Omni Platform you are not paid for certification. Our longer certifications do offer an incentive once you meet the requirements. A big benefit Omni does offer is you select the shifts that work best for you and your life. We want our GBA's to have the work / life balance we all want and need! We hope you remain a GBA on the Omni Platform for a long time! Thanks again for sharing your feedback on your experience as a GBA.

5. 4.0

It's a okay job

Jun 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Make your own schedule Pay is decent

Cons

Too many modules so much information to try and learn

GIG Talent

Omni values the feedback from our GBA community. We want our GBA experience to be second to none. We appreciate you sharing your experience on our Glassdoor Business page. As a business owner on the Omni platform, you are able to select the shifts that work best for you. We want your work to fit into your life, not your life into your work. We see this was a great experience for you. With each contract there are different levels of learning. Some projects are more detailed which requires more modules. The contract you are on is one of our clients with more modules. Keep in mind each day you are building a puzzle. One day you will have a completed puzzle and everything will click. We encourage you to work with your LXG and team as you learn the modules. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope you remain a GBA on the Omni platform for a long time.

6. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Place to Start Working From Home

Jun 2, 2022 - Facilitator
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Flexibility - Set your own schedule - work from home with zero experience I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Omni Interactions. I started as a phone rep (GBA) and moved into a support role for the Facilitators (trainers) and eventually became a Facilitator myself. I was only there for 8 months so the growth was pretty quick! The people were great and the freedom to set my own schedule was amazing. Not to mention you get to try different things as you work on different projects for other clients.

Cons

-A little hectic at times but thats to be expected when changing projects all the time, thats just the nature of the business. The only reason I left was because the pay was via 1099 (independent contractor) and I was seeking a position with salary and other benefits.

GIG Talent

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience as a GBA & LXG on the Omni platform. We value the feedback we receive as it helps us know what is working and where change is needed. As a business owner you are able to select the shifts that fit into your life. Omni wants your work to fit into your life, not your life into your work. There are many tax benefits to being a 1099 contractor also. We recommend that our GBA's talk with a tax expert as Omni is not a tax expert. Omni's model is a 1099 GIG model. This gives our contractors the flexibility they want and need. We do not offer typical benefits but being able to select your shifts is a big benefit. When you are a W2 employee you do not have the flexibility a contract role offers. We see the trends going towards the GIG model and we look forward to being a part of the growth. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope you rejoin the Omni platform soon!

7. 1.0

Never Work for this Company

Jun 28, 2022 - Tech Support
    Business Outlook

Pros

There aren't any there systems don't work and their people lie. You have to enter a lottery to get hours for the week and most of the time you don't get hours. They force you to get off the phone when they don't have calls. They only care about their contract and they don't care about their people.

Cons

Their technical systems don't work. Their training isn't worth being a part of and they make their employees bid for the shifts and their aren't enough shifts

GIG Talent

Thank you for sharing your experience as a GBA on the Omni Platform. Omni is people first with a culture second to none. The feedback we receive from our GBA's helps us know what is working and where change is needed. As a GBA on the Omni Platform you are a contractor. To help you understand how contractor / 1099's work, sometimes there will be work and sometimes there won't be. Again it's a 1099 not a W2 and we feel lots of people are getting confused by this. A 1099 will give you the flexibility a W2 job won’t. Do you want work / life balance? Then Omni is the company for you. Just remember there are no guarantees on hours as this is contract work. Omni does work closely with our clients to assure we are offering our GBA's all of the hours the client has approved. When a client comes to us, they have a need that we help fill. Should their need change, Omni has to follow suit. You mentioned our technical systems do not work. We encourage you to email Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com with more details. The more details we can gather, the quicker we can make the changes needed. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

8. 4.0

Good company

May 16, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule, no commute, paid for time online, not just time on calls

Cons

Can be difficult to get a lot of hours depending on project & time a year

GIG Talent

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working as a GBA on the Omni Platform. Omni truly is people first with a culture second to none. As a Business Owner on the Omni Platform you select a shift that fits into your life. We want your work to fit into your life, not your life into your work! We appreciate your feedback on the difficulty getting hours on some projects. We are working with our clients to see how we can make changes so our GBA's have adequate hours. Hours are based on client needs and sometimes out of our control but be assured we take your feedback as a change that needs to be made. Thank you again for sharing your feedback and we hope you remain a GBA with Omni for a long time!

9. 3.0

Okay

May 30, 2022 - Subject Matter Expert
    Business Outlook

Pros

Set own schedule but micromanage

Cons

Not constant enough. Rules are diff for everyone w

GIG Talent

Thank you for sharing your experience while being a GBA on our Glassdoor Business page. Omni is people first with a culture second to none. As a business owner on the Omni Platform you are able to select shifts that fit into your life. This gives you the work / life balance we all want and need. We feel if a GBA is able to select that shifts that work for them, they will be able to fully focus on our clients customers! We would like to gather more details on your "micromanage & rules change for everyone" comments. Did you feel micromanaged when you were selecting shifts? By the GSA, SME? Do you feel you were treated differently than other team members? We encourage you to send an email to Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com. We want to make the changes needed so this is not the experience of another GBA. What do you think we can do differently? Your feedback is helpful as it shows us where change is needed to improve our GBA experience. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

10. 2.0

It’s on okay company

May 13, 2022 - QBO Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

Making your own schedule Working from home

Cons

They hype you up about the incentives and when it’s time for them to pay out they come up with an excuse or something. Very slack in communication

4 people found this review helpful

GIG Talent

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working as a GBA on the Omni Platform. Omni truly is people first with a culture second to none. We see this was not your experience and encourage you to send an email to Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com. The more details you are comfortable providing the better. We want to change your experience and insure this is not the experience of another GBA. What can we do differently? What would you change? As a GBA with Omni you are able to select when you work. This gives you the work / life balance we all want and need. Again, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we hope to hear from you soon!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 97 Reviews

Omni Interactions Reviews FAQs

Omni Interactions has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 263 reviews left anonymously by employees. 70% of employees would recommend working at Omni Interactions to a friend and 54% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -15% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Omni Interactions employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Omni Interactions. This rating has decreased by -12% over the last 12 months.

70% of Omni Interactions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Omni Interactions 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Omni Interactions to be coworkers, culture, compensation and the cons to be benefits, management, career development.

Popular Careers with Omni Interactions Job Seekers