Omni One Reviews

Updated Jan 13, 2021

4.7
Omni One CEO Derek Dewan (no image)
Derek Dewan
  1. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Marketing Intern

Aug 16, 2018 - Intern Marketing in Dublin, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company treats one another like family as they care about each other outside the work place. Omni One was flexible with my college school schedule, making it possible for me to stay for so long and improve throughout. With monthly activities, celebrating one another, there is always something exciting to look forward to as well as daily encouragement to succeed in the career. Omni One taught me to always go a step further, not to give up, and that the potential we have is endless.

Cons

Early mornings and cold office

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Exciting Place and Outstanding People

Jan 28, 2016 - Administrative in Dublin, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people! I have never worked in such a place where the people hold themselves to such high ethical and moral standards. I am not a recruiter but I work closely with them and have seen how much they truly care for their clients and applicants. We work as a team to make sure that we are creating a long-term match and make sure that our efforts are transparent to both parties.

Cons

Hard to think of something I don't enjoy about Omni One or their parent company. However, it would be nice if Omni One Dublin was able to expand their market a little more outside of the Midwest.

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Omni One- a second home

May 1, 2018 - Technical Recruiter in Dublin, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been employed at Omni One for 12 years now and this is my 'home away from home'. Not only a great place to work, but a strong support team that has helped me through the ups and downs of life. We have an amazing team here with a lot of tenure. We work hard, but enjoy life as well and have a ton of fun outside of the office. You simply won't find a better opportunity in Columbus.

Cons

There really are not any cons here

4. 5.0

Recruiter

Oct 9, 2015 - Search Executive in Naperville, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

No harsh quotas. It is a fairly laid back environment for a job that can be very stressful. We have at least one Nerf gun fight daily. It's a great way to regroup. Great work/ life balance. Awesome hours. Very flexible and understanding management. Excellent commission structure.

Cons

I don't have too many cons. More recruiting resources would be nice and more structure for growth opportunities.

2 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0

Positive Environment

Jun 21, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

People here have great values and ethics. They truly live to serve others and improve lives. Opportunities are limitless.

Cons

Self-starters are the people who will thrive here. There is a lot of room to make your own business and a lot of people aren't successful because they require a lot of hand-holding.

3 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0

Great Opportunity!

May 1, 2018 - Recruiter/Account Manager in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team oriented culture! It's truly a great place/environment to come to work to every day. The team does a great job of maintaining an extremely professional atmosphere within the office while still having a lot of fun.

Cons

We help human beings find jobs- sometimes things can fall apart! It's great to be in an environment where people don't dwell in the past and are always optimistically looking towards the future!

7. 5.0

A Great Place to Work!

May 1, 2018 - Recruiter/Account Manager in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Omni One has been a great and empowering place to work! Between supportive co-workers, fun office outings, and spending each day helping others- there's not much more I could ask for in a career opportunity.

Cons

None that I can think of. With supportive co-workers, even tough days are manageable. When problems arise my teammates quickly help me brainstorm and resolve the challenge.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Part-time Marketing Assistant

Jan 1, 2018 - Part-time Marketing Assistant in Dublin, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Close-knit team that genuinely enjoys working with one another - Foremost goal is focused on clients seeking a new position and those looking to fill them

Cons

- Not a lot of room for advancement due to small team

Omni One Response

Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for such a positive review of our Marketing Internship role. Our team appreciates your success and assistance in this role. This has become an increasingly valuable position in our office and we only look forward to growing the available opportunities, and learning while teaching our Marketing Interns!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Recruiter

May 1, 2018 - Technical Recruiter in Dublin, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team and office environment. Fantastic hours and more casual dress. We genuinely care about our coworkers, clients and applicants. It's a very rewarding position!

Cons

I can't think of any.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Professional Team

Mar 29, 2016 -  in Dublin, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Getting to work with real, knowledgable professionals with transparent practices

Cons

No real cons. Each branch is free to create their own brand and culture in order to succeed in their industry.

1 person found this review helpful