I have been working at OmniLingua Worldwide full-time (More than a year)
Very tight knit community of experienced individuals. Definitely feel the personal appreciation from top management.
Underfunded and understaffed. Twice the work what a typical job would require, which includes numerous weekends and evenings.
Advice to Management
You're only as strong and as smart as your weakest link.
I worked at OmniLingua Worldwide full-time
If you happen to live in the area and need a job, the location of the office is in Cedar Rapids downtown so it's pretty convenient.
1. low pay
2. lots of things are up to the personal opinion of the owner
3. no career growth
4. it's not a place that you can learn a lot of things
5. small company
I have been working at OmniLingua Worldwide full-time
1. convenient location. right in the middle of downtown.
2. a few pretty nice people
3. not lots of overtime
1. the owner makes most of the decisions. it runs more like a family business even if they won't say so.
2. outdated technology and mindset. not really keeping up with the industry
3. lack of critical thinking. serious group thinking is going on
4. not a lot of overtime, but, being proactive or creative isn't very encouraged either.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?