OmniLotus Reviews | Glassdoor

OmniLotus Reviews

Updated Jun 2, 2017

Found 4 reviews

2.7
  1. "Glorified Avon Rep work"

Former Employee - Sales and Marketing in London, England

I worked at OmniLotus full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great location in London Regular social events Recognition given for success

Cons

Commission based. Ideal for those based in central London and wanting sales experience.

OmniLotus2017-06-02

"Junior Marketing Associate = Street salesman"

I worked at OmniLotus full-time

Pros

A nice growing experience if you are looking to develop interpersonal skills with focus on persuasive sales in places like malls and key street points.

Cons

Although in the job ad is mentioned as a permanent job with an annual salary, you will be self-employed payed 100% by commissions. The management is mainly focused on result and the second day after the interview you are invited for an observation day where you'll be approaching people in the sale points in order to sell financial services, BUT this day is not payed at all. An extremely high turnover rate.

Advice to Management

I suggest more professionalism in the recruitment process: I was asked first by the phone then by other 2 mails to confirm the appointment, to bring a hard-copy of CV and to dress smartly although I confirmed since the phone call (3 times is a little bit to much). The manager who interviewed me (that call himself the CEO) promised to give me an answer by a phone call which didn't happen, how much trust do you think you...

OmniLotus2016-04-04

"Multi level marketing scam - avoid"

I worked at OmniLotus full-time

Pros

Lol. You will lose weight standing all day selling on the street. 100% commission.

Cons

Search "Devil-Corp Scam" for the full run down.

Advice to Management

Good luck.

OmniLotus2015-12-17
  4. "Great progression opportunity with amazing team"

Current Employee - Sales and Marketing Representative in London, England

I have been working at OmniLotus full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great opportunity for progression on the field of sales and marketing. Involves full training, self development and gaining management skills. A fun environment with great team and cool office space to work in.

Cons

There are only limtied parking availability as the office is located in the city centre by the Southwark tube station.

Advice to Management

I would advice to the management to get more air conditioning in the office as in the summer it gets a little hot.

OmniLotus2015-07-28