OmniSoft Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated May 11, 2017

1.0
Narayana S Rekapalli

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "“Totally Unethical Company”"

Former Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at OmniSoft full-time (More than a year)

Pros

None, Can not find any redeeming value what so ever...

Cons

This company has a big problem with paying its consultant/contractor and they are terrible with payment of your hours. Plus, they will rob you of your hours be quite on point with them paying. They also will not pay you for outstanding hours once your contract has ended. The worst agency that I have not had the pleasure of working for at all. Please steer completely away from this company at all cost.

Advice to Management

Since their only one person and that's Mr. Oruganti. My advice would be for you to really look in the mirror and see what you really are.

2. "Software Engineer"

I worked at OmniSoft full-time

Pros

There are nothing considered anywhere good about this company.

Cons

This company is a such a big scam. You will not get your paycheck on time, also forget about your pay stubs. If you want to know how much you are making you have to beg for your pay stubs. Mr. Oruganti will rob whatever he can from your hours. This company will not pay you after your contract has ended. No one ever responds to your emails unless they need something from you. I ran into tax refund issue when I file my tax, this company did not pay enough state tax and currently still under investigation.