Found 97 of over 119 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Consulting
Got a burning question about Omniplex World Services Corporation? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Omniplex World Services Corporation employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Then since then and since I left, I have heard management has changed and it is lacking in the same kind of heart they had." (in 6 reviews)
- "Good supervisors are replaced." (in 4 reviews)
- "lower pay, benefits are average" (in 4 reviews)
- "Health benefits are expensive and upper management as well as corporate HR are essentially absent and are not forthcoming with information and seem unwilling to help with issues as simple as uniform replacement." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Omniplex World Services Corporation and is not affected by filters.
- Sexual Orientation
- 1.0Feb 10, 2021Site SupervisorFormer Employee, more than 1 yearChantilly, VA
Hourly Pay is the only good thing about this job
Everything else. Terrible job. Management has no clue what they are doing and they are too worried about brown nosing the client than the revolving door of officers that they have. They don't care about the officers, the officers families or home life. They care about covering their shifts or sticking officers on a double shift with no choice, to cover someone who's called out. So you are stuck in a cement data center for 16+ hours with barley any breaks whether you agree to it or not, or else you will lose your job.
Omniplex World Services Corporation Reviews FAQs
Omniplex World Services Corporation has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 119 reviews left anonymously by employees. 53% of employees would recommend working at Omniplex World Services Corporation to a friend and 34% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.
53% of Omniplex World Services Corporation employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Omniplex World Services Corporation 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.