OnGraph Reviews | Glassdoor

OnGraph Reviews

Updated Jan 26, 2020

4.1
OnGraph Director Baati Mittal (no image)
Baati Mittal

"Good company"

I have been working at OnGraph full-time

Pros

Good company to work with as a fresher

Cons

More work pressure & need to stay late night for work. Count down your demerits when ask for appraisals

Continue reading
    OnGraph2018-12-22

"Good"

I have been working at OnGraph full-time

Pros

Fix timing sat-sun off cab facility less work pressure

Cons

very less salary less learning opportunity

OnGraph2018-12-18

"Don't join and save yourself from the trauma"

Former Employee - Senior Software Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I worked at OnGraph full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked for this company for around 1.5 years. I admired it a lot when I joined, but by the time I left my perception completely changed. Don’t go by the positive reviews here - most of them are fake and employees are given chocolates to post positive reviews for the company - gets to tell you a lot about the pathetic culture here. The only pro: 1. Good Employees - Only thing that is keeping this company afloat are it’s employees who are really hard working. You get to learn a lot from them.

Cons

1. Managers are really pathetic and don’t respect their employees. For them, they are just a bunch of laborers meant to bill hours to client. Employees are asked to bill about 60hrs/week to client (more than 10 hrs a day). If they cannot, they need to bill from home or on weekends. 2. Manager go crazy when a client reports some bug and can call you anytime at night - even if it was not a critical issue. I understand that if it is a critical bug, its our responsibility to fix and if manager takes our stand and reports to client that bug is not critical and will be fixed in morning, we would be happy to help if anything important breaks even at night. However, they are just at the mercy of the client. They would be ready to come to your home and ring bell to wake you up if you did not pick up your phone. I mean really? 3. The HR department is good for nothing. They don’t have their policies written anywhere and you only come to know about their policies when its applicable. For example, one of my colleague’s notice period was extended because he took more than 50% of year’s leave by the time of resignation. They even included complimentary-offs(given when we work on holidays) and WFHs. I myself discovered a lot of policies at the time of resignation, which I will state later in the review. 4. You have to run around HR to get even minutest of work done - getting appraisal letter, salary certificate, even pay slips. 5. They have an HR management software they built themselves that is cramped with bugs. For anything that doesn’t work, they will say, “Its a bug and we are fixing it” and then forget it for months. It took me five months to get my pending monthly salary slips from them. 6. When you resign, it gets even worse. You will get a random notice period - 2 months or 3 months and then they will bring in random policies to extend the period. Their main aim is to bill as much to the client before we leave. The manager keeps your resignation pending and will not accept it just so that they can extend it as they will. 7. Work life balance goes for a toss - especially for boys. They work 10-12 hours a day frequently, and can be asked to fix bugs even at 2 AM in morning. The management is at the mercy of the client and will never take a stand for the employees. 8. They boast about flexible timings, but when you are leaving they will count the number of hours you were in office and again extend notice period if you have pending hours. 9. No adherence to Company Policy which vary from Employee to Employee and mostly inclined towards Employer. I could go on and on but I am choosing to list only major issues. I would have given them better rating, but my experience after resignation was so bad I would give them 0 stars and stop anyone from joining the company to save them from trauma the employees go through here. 1. You cannot take a single leave while in notice period. Your notice period gets extended equivalent to leaves you take in notice period. Again so that they can bill more to the client. They do no give option to cut your salary and keep the notice period same because of the same reason. 2. They said they had flexible timings, but when I resigned they counted each and every hour I spent in office, and said I had to complete negative hours or my notice period will get extended. I worked 10-11 hours during my notice period to compensate for that. 3. They cut 10% off my salary after appraisal without informing me and refused to give it at the time leaving. They say, “We have a policy and give it only when you complete 6 months.” Note that they were saying this after I have left. Before that, my manager kept saying, “I have recommended that you should get that 10%.” The top management is themselves not aware of the policies. I was never informed about that policy either. 4. They ask for new company’s offer letter before leaving and when I refused, HR said they will not give experience certificate if I do not give it. The issue did get resolved when I raised it to higher management. 5. I got a 2 months notice period, while my colleague with similar experience and post got 3 months notice period. This company has handful of projects from which most of its income comes. And, employees are realizing what a nightmare it is and leaving. Most of my team has left after I resigned. The management might reply to this review explaining their policies and giving excuses which they are really good at. However, anyone reading this thoroughly will understand my emotions and that I am telling the truth. If you are sane and worry about your career - keep away from this company. You can thank me later.

OnGraph2018-12-22

"Great Company"

I have been working at OnGraph full-time

Pros

Very good environment to work. You will find a friendly all the seniors with friendly nature. They are very helpful and always suggest you good things for your future. I will suggest you to work with OnGraph start your career.

Cons

Did not find any cons till now

OnGraph2018-11-14

"Best company"

Current Employee - Staff Software Engineer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at OnGraph full-time for less than a year

Pros

Best environment where you can work with enjoyment,there is no interruptions on time or work.team support very powerful, salary always comes on time... Totally 100% best company in jaipur

Cons

Nothing to say there I did not find negative points of company

OnGraph2018-08-18

"Good company for freshers, lot to learn specially MEAN stack team."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Noida

I have been working at OnGraph full-time for more than a year

Pros

cab facility, Flexible working hours, sat sun off, work life balance, good environment.

Cons

"Hr should do something productive, no events for entertainment"

OnGraph2018-08-27

"Good env"

I worked at OnGraph full-time

Pros

Good working env. Good company for Freshers

Cons

Nothing to say in cons

OnGraph2018-08-27
  8. "Good company to work for"

I have been working at OnGraph full-time

Pros

Good exposure to latest technologies

Cons

tight deadlines of various projects

OnGraph2018-08-15
  9. "Awesome company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

I worked at OnGraph full-time for more than a year

Pros

Team work is main priorty

Cons

i don't see any cons for company

OnGraph2018-07-05
  10. "Very Good Company to work"

I worked at OnGraph full-time

Pros

Good Work Culture and work status, Lots of opportunity of growth, Good Salary Managers are very very good. No work pressure

Cons

No such cons for ongraph

OnGraph2018-05-30

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 64 reviews