OnX Enterprise Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

3.5
Rating Trends Rating Trends
OnX Enterprise Solutions CEO Tom Signorello
Tom Signorello

Pros
  • great work life balance, excellent support from internal resources, leaders that understand and get whats required to win in today's world (in 7 reviews)

• Great culture with a new leadership team that seems to care about the people in the company as much as moving the company in the right direction (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Middle Management is awful- will take time to work out the kinks (in 3 reviews)

• systems could use a little work (in 2 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Awesome journey so far - fresh air, transformation, innovative, forward thinking"

Current Employee - Director
    Current Employee - Director

I have been working at OnX Enterprise Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great place to work, opportunity to grow and learn, work life balance, lot of areas to advance, great work culture, talented work colleagues, flexible working hours, great benefits , Strong work ethic and Integrity

Cons

Some part of the organization is still 'old fashioned' and bit dysfunctional due to the transformation - will get there soon.

Advice to Management

Great leadership and keep up the good and reformative work, tap into more professional talents to take the organization to next level, provide consistent annual performance review to employees, hear voice of customers and employees, educate our employees and customers about our strength , capabilities and services we can offer

2. "Great Company - Moving in the right direction"

Current Employee - Director Level in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Director Level in New York, NY

I have been working at OnX Enterprise Solutions full-time

Pros

Great working environment, solid executive management with an impressive understanding of the business and the direction to take the company.

Cons

Over time there are always things a company can work on, however for the moment OnX seems on a solid path forward.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing and driving toward to the plans for the company as describe by senior management

3. "Forward looking leadership and customer driven culture"

Current Employee - Vice President Delivery in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Vice President Delivery in Chicago, IL

I have been working at OnX Enterprise Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Collaborative and service centered culture. Leadership vision toward services centric focus is compelling, and employee buy in is ramping up.

Cons

Fractured structure from previous org alignment still lingers in places. Sometimes challenging to establish ownership.

Advice to Management

On the right track, continue to focus and stay the course.

4. "Account Executive"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at OnX Enterprise Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Solid reputation with both OEM's and clients across North America(improving in the U.S.). Strong Sales culture and integrated business model. Introduction of new leadership that has deep domain expertise in the services arena.

Cons

Systems and support structure could use enhancements/improvements, as they will soon become an inhibitor to growth-- if they haven't begun too.

Advice to Management

Move quickly to gain market share and communicate often and effectively.

5. "strong future ahead"

Current Employee - Services Sales in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Services Sales in New York, NY

I have been working at OnX Enterprise Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

changes made over the last fy along with the strategy and plans for the companies future

Cons

would like to see the transformation move more rapidly

Advice to Management

continue to balance the companies needs without losing focus on client outcomes and the employees

6. "Director of Sales"

Former Employee - National Partner Manager in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - National Partner Manager in Washington, DC

I worked at OnX Enterprise Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great sales leadership team. Customer focused.

Cons

Adapting to change of direction and new executive team.

Advice to Management

Stay focused on leading with services delivering better business outcomes

7. "Great experience with OnX so far--entrepreneurial, collaborative, results-focused environment."

Current Employee - Sales Operations Director in Lexington, MA
    Current Employee - Sales Operations Director in Lexington, MA

I have been working at OnX Enterprise Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great opportunity to make an impact as company is in transition to more services-focused high tech organization. Employees work matters and is recognized. Right size company --not too big and not too small. High performance is expected and acknowledged. High caliber management team.

Cons

Operational processes and tools need improvement. Company value proposition is still being fine-tuned. Needs to focus expansion growth efforts into broader geographic marketplaces.

Advice to Management

Accelerate efforts to establish company's marketplace recognition and brand. Aggressively drive transition in Sales to services-led and centric company.

"Do your due diligence on promises made."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at OnX Enterprise Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Some very nice well meaning industry vets that have been around for a long time.

Cons

Because the company is run by a VC firm, it is very unsteady, constantly changes course. Each department and region is run like a kingdom with personalities in play. If you don't align yourself right you will be on the outside. Company has had two major layoffs in a year, 10% of company each time. You won't find stability here. Promises made and description of support services to recruit me out of former employer were just not true. Don't see end of tunnel here. Promised everything, then left on own devices. Old time employees just look out for themselves as they should, new ones not so much.

Advice to Management

Have one consistent message, decide what you want to be, tin salesman or services, you are doing neither well. Mixed messages to market with zero marketing. Not good. Management is not called to task, able to hide failing departments in a numbers game. You allow some department managers to run amok, play favorites, waste careers. A get along to go along atmosphere is not how to recruit young talent.

9. "Navigating Rapidly Changing Times at OnX"

Current Employee - Director in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Director in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at OnX Enterprise Solutions full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The people at OnX continue to be the company's top asset. We now have an aligned, company-wide strategy that is focused on developing and delivering services and solutions to make us more relevant to our clients and to the market.

Cons

The IT industry is in a period of rapid change and OnX is no exception so if you do not like dynamic and fluid working conditions then OnX may not be the place for you.

Advice to Management

I believe that we have the right strategy in place so it is now about how we execute. I think that more communication on those plans would help as we navigate through these rapidly changing times.

10. "Good Company!"

Current Employee - Technical in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Technical in New York, NY

I have been working at OnX Enterprise Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent sales people and top notch engineering talent. Good compensation and great benefits. Technical leadership have a lot of experience and provide good guidance.

Cons

Communication from some of the top leadership non technical could be improved.

Advice to Management

Communication could use a little improvement.