Once A Month Mom Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 3 reviews

4.7
Once A Month Mom CEO Tricia Callahan
Tricia Callahan
  1. "The best job I've ever had"

I have been working at Once A Month Mom full-time

Pros

- remote work - extremely proactive management - kind, genuine, 'team-minded' co-workers - constantly working toward sustainable, stable growth - innovative thinking - cares deeply for their members/customers - sticks to their 'core values' - every employee has a 'voice' - very modern thinking - amazing work-life balance I found myself working for Once A Month Meals (Mom) after working in a less... favorable work environment for many years. The team truly becomes a second family, keeping your best interests at heart.

Cons

Although I do not feel it is a con: it can be a very fast-paced environment at times that will quickly adapt to change. I could see this being a struggle for someone who appreciates a more 'consistent' workflow. For someone who enjoys change, it keeps me challenged without feeling overwhelmed and I love it!

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Your employees value where they work and it's obvious by the work and passion that they put in daily.

Once A Month Mom2019-01-11
  2. "Best Place To Work"

Current Employee - Customer Success in Dayton, OH

I have been working at Once A Month Mom part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The environment at Once A Month Meals is truly unique. Everyone works as a team and are all supportive and encouraging as you grow. They are not only available to help their co-workers, but actually look for opportunities to do so. It's also a great place to work if you like variety, as they are always growing and changing to meet the demands of their members. It's so exciting to be a part of a company that... strives to offer a better service to their users all the time, while still caring about their employees as much as they care about the bottom line.

Cons

I have found no cons working at Once A Month Meals.

Once A Month Mom2019-01-11
  3. "Contractor"

Former Contractor - Contractor

I worked at Once A Month Mom for less than a year

Pros

As a contract employee I was able to work remotely from home and make my own hours. There wasn't any micromanaging and we were highly encouraged to get involved in the slack rooms. You were greeted as part of the family.

Cons

They backed away from contract work and moved to more full-time employees in their own area.

Once A Month Mom2016-11-08