Found 186 of over 198 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Many of the lower level employees are really great people to work with and be around." (in 27 reviews)
- "A beautiful office ( not that that is an important thing in a job, but its nice)" (in 11 reviews)
- "There are always opportunities for learning." (in 8 reviews)
- "Great Work life Balance" (in 8 reviews)
- "flexible hours and personal days" (in 8 reviews)
- "Management also lacks the ability to communicate effectively expectations from the team." (in 12 reviews)
- "Very inexperienced managers and an equally unqualified leadership that does not seem aware of this." (in 9 reviews)
- "to much oversight from direct manager" (in 8 reviews)
- "low pay" (in 7 reviews)
- "Salaries are not generous at all and the raises after annual review are practically nothing." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Race Ethnicity
This rating reflects the overall rating of One Kings Lane and is not affected by filters.
One Kings Lane Reviews FAQs
One Kings Lane has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 198 reviews left anonymously by employees. 45% of employees would recommend working at One Kings Lane to a friend and 31% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
45% of One Kings Lane employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated One Kings Lane 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.