OneAZ Credit Union Reviews

Updated May 7, 2021

3.7
OneAZ Credit Union CEO and President  Kim Reedy
Kim Reedy
Pros
  • "Great benefits, strong reputation, competitive products(in 4 reviews)

• "What an amazing feeling to be a part of an organization that cares about Arizona communities, OneAZ members and(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Upper management refuses to see things from the perspective of the call center associate(in 3 reviews)

• "higher ups(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years
      Featured Review

Great Place to WOrk

Nov 17, 2020 - Current Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful staff, you will really feel valued as an employee. Employees feel good about the work they are doing. each employee has a purpose in the company. CEO is very earthy and relatable. Work life balance is a plus!

Cons

Growth in some markets is limited. southern region seems to have limited growth opportunities.

2. 5.0

Wonderful experience

May 7, 2021 - Intern in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great atmosphere, great leadership, great benefits.

Cons

There are no cons at OneAZ.

3. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Horrid. Toxic. Unethical.

Apr 23, 2021 - Branch Manager in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

There is literally nothing good about working here.

Cons

Corrupt HR. Wells Fargo former associates taking over. High pressure sales. Unethical practices. Literally all associates miserable. High turnover. They care nothing for their “members “. They only care about their money and how many loans they can get.

Continue reading

Recruiting and Recognition Supervisor

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We value all of our current and former associate's feedback and are sorry to hear about this. We are always focused on our associate's experience as well as putting our members and communities best interests first. We wish you all the best. - OneAZ Credit Union

4. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

THE best company. EVER.

Nov 12, 2020 - Personal Banker
      Business Outlook

Pros

OneAZ supports growth. Even if you do not end up with them in the long run, they still actually care about your growth. How you are growing, where you are going, what you can accomplish - with them - or with someone else. They provide what you need to succeed and actually WANT you to succeed. For yourself. For the members. For the greater good. They gave me so much confidence.

Cons

In all my time there, I honestly can't think of one.

Recruiting and Recognition Supervisor

Wow - we are so honored to be part of your development - thank you for taking advantage of the many growth opportunities we provide and for leaving this review! Wishing you all the best!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Personable

Dec 18, 2020 - Personal Banker I in Prescott, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Enjoyable, easy, fun, exciting, Personable

Cons

Not very much to say

Recruiting and Recognition Supervisor

Thank you for your review - we are so glad you are enjoying your experiences at OneAZ Credit Union and we TRULY appreciate all that you do!!

6. 5.0

Great place to work

Nov 10, 2020 - Bank Teller in Flagstaff, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

I loved working here I wish I didn’t have to leave for medical reasons

Cons

There is nothing wrong here

Recruiting and Recognition Supervisor

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review for us. Although these reviews are anonymous, we value your contributions and all you did for OneAZ! We hope you'll consider returning in the future!

7. 5.0

Best place to work

Oct 6, 2020 - Bank Teller in Flagstaff, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

This was the best job I’ve had and the best I could imagine. I worry that all of my next jobs will be horrible by comparison. They have the best management, best team, great benefits, and great opportunities.

Cons

There was nothing wrong here

Recruiting and Recognition Supervisor

Hello, it means the world when we hear feedback like this. As a Teller in our Flagstaff branch, you helped us reach goals and provide top-notch member service. We appreciate all that you contributed and hope you'll consider OneAZ in the future!

8. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Micromanagement City

Jan 15, 2021 - Digital Services Representative in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good health insurance is the only positive.

Cons

Management micromanages everyone. New hires are given less than 2 weeks training. Not following CDC guidelines. Multiple covid positive associates that they do not warn other employees of.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

An Organization That Cares!

Mar 23, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

OneAZ is full of associates who actually care about our members and one another! I appreciate that every level of the organization is approachable and friendly. If you run into our phenomenal president or any of our onederful executives in the hall, everyone takes a moment to speak. Couple that with how helpful associates are, even if they are in a different departments, and you have yourself a winning team! What an amazing feeling to be a part of an organization that cares about Arizona communities, OneAZ members and OneAZ associates.

Cons

I have not found any cons in working for OneAZ. So happy to be able to write that!

Recruiting and Recognition Supervisor

We *so* appreciate your review!

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great benefits and culture

Mar 13, 2020 - Product and Planning in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Organization prides itself on their associate-focused culture and they hit it out of the park. Growing organization and outstanding training program. Accessible management.

Cons

If you drive from the East Valley to the headquarters expect a long commute but it’s worth it.

Recruiting and Recognition Supervisor

We really appreciate you reviewing us!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 50 Reviews