Online Business Systems Senior Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Consultant

Online Business Systems Senior Consultant Reviews

Updated Dec 20, 2019

4.7
Online Business Systems President and Chief Executive Officer Charles (Chuck) Loewen
Charles (Chuck) Loewen
  1. "A wonderful company that embodies their virtues"

Current Employee - Senior Security Consultant in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Online Business Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

You are surrounded by smart people who all want to see you succeed and are forthcoming with sharing their knowledge and expertise. Everyone is willing to pitch in to accomplish goals and will help you find answers to your questions.

Cons

So far so good, no cons! The workforce is spread all over the US and Canada with most working from home. Maybe if you don't like working remote that could be considered a con.

Online Business Systems2019-05-20
  2. "Awesome organization with awesome people"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Online Business Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There are amazing synergies along with strong internal support, advancement opportunities, and a who's who list of clientele. A company growing by leaps and bounds

Cons

I really can't think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep up this amazing voyage!

Online Business Systems2019-02-11
  3. "Absolutely the best company to work for!"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Portland, OR

I have been working at Online Business Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everything about working here. 401k Match, great health, average pay. Benefits compete against the best firms out there. You can sometimes feel a little lost as we have no US home base. Everyone works on their own island.

Cons

Work should be distributed a little better. You go weeks at 30% and then months at 80%.

Advice to Management

Let’s not lose sight of our core values as we grow.

Online Business Systems2018-09-17
  4. "Amazing company to work for"

Current Employee - Senior Security Consultant

I have been working at Online Business Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent culture, invests in their people (training, career development), management listens and acts on your ideas and suggestions.

Cons

No significant cons to mention.

Advice to Management

Don't let your success be your downfall. Bigger is not always better. Reme,ber what made you successful.

Online Business Systems2016-12-20
  5. "I'm treated with dignity and respect by all members of the OBS team, and enjoy the truly professional environment."

Current Employee - Senior Consultant

I have been working at Online Business Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Online provides an atmosphere of a large business family, and the professional development opportunities are second to none. Online not only encourages but insists on work/life balance (work hard/play hard), and aligns resources to support this philosophy. The people are sincerely nice, and I enjoy working with them all. Online is a great place to work!

Cons

As with all organizations, Online is challenged in providing affordable health care to its employees. Last year, however, the out of pocket maximum and co-pays increased substantially, and I'm concerned about the cost increases that might be around the corner. Also, I'd like to see 401k matching please.

Advice to Management

Having met and socialized with the executive management team, I must say that they are all bright, engaging, and excellent business leaders.

Online Business Systems2014-09-23
  6. "Awesome place to work!"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Online Business Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

They care about their employees and treat us well, great benefits, on-going training, one big family.

Cons

None at this time.

Advice to Management

None, all good

Online Business Systems2014-09-09
  7. "Great team with a great attitude"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Portland, OR

I have been working at Online Business Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone I've encountered so far is enthusiastic and helpful. There is a great depth of knowledge throughout the company and a willingness to share. The focus on pure consulting services allows for management to not be distracted by other divisions or products.

Cons

Many of my peers are remote workers, so we have to pay more attention to ensure we maintain communication and morale. The majority of the customers are very limited geographically (mostly Canadian) currently, resulting in low brand recognition in the US.

Advice to Management

Growth takes change.

Online Business Systems2014-09-12
  8. "Amazing professional development opportunities"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Winnipeg, MB

I have been working at Online Business Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Online Business Systems is a place that I am encouraged to get involved in work which I feel passionate about and am supported in the process. Excellent professional development opportunities; annual budget.

Cons

Consultant salary ranges are unknown and appear arbitrary

Online Business Systems2019-12-20
  9. "Great experience"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Calgary, AB

I worked at Online Business Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great work culture and employee centric company .

Cons

employee benefits are not so great

Online Business Systems2019-12-04
  10. "Greatest Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant

I have been working at Online Business Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexibility, Collaborative Work Environment, Team-Focused, Excellent Training & Development Program, Outstanding Leadership

Cons

Nothing negative about Online Business Systems

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Online Business Systems2019-08-26