Found 297 of over 338 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Online Trading Academy? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Online Trading Academy employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Long hours at the job." (in 9 reviews)
- "Be extremely careful of leadership in franchise stores." (in 5 reviews)
- "We're told to get them in to the high pressure events which are actually 4" (in 4 reviews)
- "Low salary" (in 4 reviews)
- "Manager was absent and disinterested and not equipped to do his job and the center suffer" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Online Trading Academy and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Oct 1, 2023Customer ServiceCurrent Employee
Fun, light atmosphere, educational activities & resources with great people to guide to along your investment and trading journey
None that come to mine that I can think of.
- 5.0Jul 6, 2023Administrative AssistantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearIrvine, CA
This was a truly an amazing place for me to work. They definitely made sure they took care of their employees. We had catered food most times and positive energies by most people.
The downsizing of the company
- 5.0May 4, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsImo, OK
my main reason to work here is to help and to be telling people about trading what trading is all about; introduce them share the link I will also encourage them for them to join our trading section
To encourage people to them about trading what trading is all about.to make calls with my colleagues
- 5.0Apr 21, 2023Enrollment SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsMinneapolis, MN
Enjoyable Realistic Driven Clear Communicative
There has been no downside for me. My experience has been spectacular
- 5.0Oct 1, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsIrvine, CA
I've never been part of team that is so connected and collaborative, and always call it like they see it without the office politicking that I saw at other companies I've worked at. We use the term "family" a lot, and that is what it feel like to me. I'm really proud to be part of a team that was able to innovate so quickly through the COVID pandemic and find new ways for students to engage with us online.
There is always an opportunity to increase interdepartmental collaboration. That is true for any company. Look forward to doing more of this going forward.
- 5.0Apr 3, 2023Education ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDallas, TX
Helping people uncover the skill of trading the financial markets.
Nothing that I observed. It was great!
- 5.0Feb 6, 2023Technical Support EngineerFormer Employee
They are big on getting to know you and encourage you to do your best. They also have a great sense of humor, and understand people very well.
I wish they had a UX/UI Team.
- 1.0Jan 12, 2023Enrollment SpecialistFormer Employee
Used to be a great place to work
This company used to be the real deal, but now they are a weak and mismanaged company whose talent has left.2
Online Trading Academy Reviews FAQs
Online Trading Academy has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 338 reviews left anonymously by employees. 65% of employees would recommend working at Online Trading Academy to a friend and 46% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
65% of Online Trading Academy employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Online Trading Academy 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.