Onna Technologies Reviews

Updated May 2, 2022

Found 21 of over 24 reviews

4.2
Onna Technologies Founder and CEO Salim Elkhou (no image)
Salim Elkhou

57 Comments

Tech

209.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Onna Technologies~2209186
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The team is great: very warm welcome from everyone.(in 6 reviews)
  • "A unique product that customers love, high potential for career growth, and good people.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Nice Company

Feb 28, 2022 - Product Designer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good environment Good Pay Amazing team Good benefits

Cons

Work overload Timing schedule Planning Management of staffs

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing people and culture

May 2, 2022 - Sales Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are amazing, the culture they've built--especially in a remote-first world is amazing.

Cons

I think the vision for the company doesn't currently match the product capability.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Thoughtful management

Jan 15, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Thoughtful management and market approach Strong product in a growing market Promising vision

Cons

Commission are paid when the company gets paid - understandable for a Series A company, but when ARR is over $10MM it doesn't feel right Equity shares are limited

4. 5.0

Great place to work!

Oct 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee

Pros

Cons

If you don't do well with ambiguity and fast-paced change, a high-growth startup is probably not the place to be.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good Company

Sep 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work time, smart people.

Cons

could use better health insurance for families.

Manager, Talent Acquisition

We appreciate the honest feedback. We are continually looking for ways to improve our benefits, perks and the overall Onna experience for all of our employees. Hopefully, we are making stride in those efforts.

6. 5.0

AMAZING COMPANY

Aug 3, 2021 - Business Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

So far I've enjoyed working at Onna. The benefits are amazing and great culture. Even though I work remotely, they still build a great sense of camaraderie - it feels family-oriented and everyone has been so welcoming!

Cons

Not necessarily a con, but I wish they had a senior sales role available when I applied, but I know I can easily work my way up because it's growing so quickly.

Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for the feedback! Looking forward to seeing you grow your career here at Onna!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Culture, Product, People

Jun 16, 2021 - Customer Success
    Business Outlook

Pros

Big market potential and need, reputable clients, driving positive impact, great team (including exec suite), overall wonderful people building something together that will make a real difference to people and organizations.

Cons

I’d you don’t want to work at a startup, don’t join one. Very mature and intelligent group, but you need to be comfortable with flexibility, change, and constant evolution. You’ll have a seat at the table, and amazing opportunity, if you are comfortable as a self starter and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit and strong problem-solving skills.

8. 4.0

account

May 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

great product and interesting conversations

Cons

a lot of training and need for legal background

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Company Culture & People Are Amazing!

Mar 31, 2021 - Customer Success Advisor in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people truly care! They want to see you succeed and set you up with all the necessary tools to do so. Organized and efficient - always thinking one step ahead. Open to feedback - you feel heard and your opinion is valued. Great benefits, WFH policy, and flexible PTO.

Cons

A few growing pains as a start up but that is what makes it so exciting! We are growing like crazy so it can be hard to keep up with the new faces. But overall I can't say anything negative at all.

Onna Technologies Response

It's great to hear that you are enjoying your time at Onna! Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

10. 5.0

Great community!

Nov 23, 2020 - Senior Recruiter in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I onboarded totally virtually and have been impressed by Onna's welcoming community and culture. It has been refreshing to be at a company that's growing so quickly, and to be helping people get back to work.

Cons

None I can think of :)

Onna Technologies Response

Thanks for such an awesome review! The pandemic presented us with a challenge and an opportunity to become more intentional with our onboarding and welcoming efforts. Glad to learn you had such a positive experience!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Reviews