What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "good pay and chill environment" (in 132 reviews)
- "Benefits are great for families" (in 79 reviews)
- "There is a lot of respect for your personal time and I think in general offers a good work life balance" (in 51 reviews)
- "People are great and easy to work with." (in 40 reviews)
- "Good Salary" (in 34 reviews)
- "poor management both in company direction and at personal level" (in 27 reviews)
- "Long hours sometimes but that’s okay" (in 7 reviews)
- "Slow, lots of office politics." (in 7 reviews)
- "Poor leadership" (in 4 reviews)
- "My direct supervisors were always supportive, but often we had to do U turns in our approach to problems due to lack of direction" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Ontario Power Generation and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
Found 85 of over 925 reviews
Updated Sep 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Oct 8, 2021Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
You can enjoy great work life balance at OPG!
During COVID, Working from home couldn’t be accommodated for essential workers due to nature of their work in the nuclear facility.