Open Scan Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor

Open Scan Technologies Reviews

4.0
Nadine Lange

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"I've grown significantly in my career and have become a SME in finance automation"

I have been working at Open Scan Technologies full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great people, facilities, viable industry-defining product in an emerging market.

Small company feel, great plan for growth in the industry.

Cons

Small company feel. One of the most difficult sales I've ever seen. Personalities. Cliques.

Advice to Management

Keep up the smart growth. Rward those help you get where you are heading.

2. "Open Scan is on a clear trajectory of growth and "growing up""

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Pros

I've been working at Open Scan for years and have seen the company grow up in many ways. I've seen it move from a little boutique software company to a solution provider with solid, defined solutions that address specific business problems. With that, I've seen the leadership mature and refocus on solid strategies that work. As an employee, that means improved benefits, a professional growth plan, and fast-paced professional workplace. I feel all the departments are willing to help and work together more so than other companies I've worked at.

Cons

Personalities, personalities, personalities. Open Scan is not for the shy or weak. I see this as a positive but some might not - nothing is handed to you here, you have to earn it.

Advice to Management

Keep getting better. There is always room for improvement. Listen to your employees because they are the most important resource a company like Open Scan has.