Want a Free Job Posting?

Open-Silicon Reviews

1 review filtered by
  • Any Status
Dr. Naveed Sherwani

Terrible experience. Typical service company mentality. Most of the employees are over-loaded with work.

Its hard to find reasons to work for this company, I'll try... maybe the free food served at their office. Really one of the worst decisions of my life to have joined this company.

This can take up a lot of space, here we go: Management favours a specific group or type of people and only those are appreciated, promoted, loved at the company. No opportunity for growth or learning. Employees are just "assets" that can be used and thrown out without any appreciation. No amount of contribution is good enough it seems, management hardly cares for anyone.

Advice to Management

All I can say is, they need to listen to their employees, be a little more grateful to people who have immensely contributed towards company's growth over the years. This can take a while as the whole mentality will need to change... I would for one not recommend anyone to work at Open Silicon.

Showing 1 of 25 review