Optime Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 10, 2019

4.2
Optime Consulting CEO Maria Merce Martin
Maria Merce Martin
Pros
  • "Bright work environment, good benefits, positive work culture(in 10 reviews)

• "I loved the culture of the company and fast-paced nature of the work(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "Also, every company has its cons, so watch out for the "no cons I can think of" comments(in 5 reviews)

• "(in 5 reviews)

1. "Extraordinary place to learn and growth"

Current Employee - Program Coordinator in Weston, FL

I have been working at Optime Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Love working for Optime, this company is a great place for entry level people (thank you for giving us the opportunity and trusting us), you will learn so much and if you are good at what you do, you would growth within the company. The office environment is amazing, everyone is willing to help and support you! Loving the the summer hours!

Cons

Optime is has a very fast pace environment that can be very challenging and stressing sometimes.

Optime Consulting2019-08-06

August 20, 2019HR Leader

Your feedback is very much appreciated. Thank you for recognizing the opportunities we are providing to individuals looking to build a long-lasting career in the always changing marketing industry. We strive to support and push for our employee’s personal and professional growth. Our team success is what motivates us create new strategies that supports the advancements and development of Optime.

"Poor Management and very bad CEO"

Former Employee - Marketing in Weston, FL

I worked at Optime Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

nothing sorry sorry sorry sorry

Cons

Its the worst place to work, they only value the opinion of the CEO, its NOT a proffessional Place to work, run away from this company

Optime Consulting2019-08-02

August 7, 2019CEO

Thank you for taking the time to write to us with your feedback. I’m sorry you did not have a good experience here at Optime. We encourage consistent check-ins with your supervisor, and we have an incredible HR department who may have been able turn your negative experience to a positive one! We hope you all the best in your future endeavors.

"Pristine Interview Process"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Weston, FL

I have been working at Optime Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

The interview process was very thorough. I personally enjoyed meeting with the HR Manager, Sales Director, and most importantly, the CEO. The offices are beautiful and the work environment is very clean. Everyone in the office is happy, helpful, and most importantly have the attitude and passion to be successful.

Cons

None to date as the company created a position for me. Thank you!

Advice to Management

Never lose sight of the company's vision, core goals, and cultural. Keep innovating products and adapt with market dynamics.

Optime Consulting2019-06-10

June 19, 2019CEO

We are very happy to hear that your interview process went so well. As part of maintaining the Optime energy, we make sure the interviews not only represent you as a potential part of the team, but also help you see yourself fit in as a part of the culture of the company. We will continue in our path of innovation, always remembering our past and celebrating our future. Thanks for sharing your experiences – we really appreciate it!

"Challenging great learning experience"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Weston, FL

I have been working at Optime Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work with Fortune 500 clients. Teamwork is part of the culture. Lots of Opportunities.

Cons

Company is constant transition, not necessarily a con. However, it can be hard to adapt quickly.

Optime Consulting2019-06-11

June 19, 2019CEO

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on Optime and recognizing the high caliber of our clients, and consequently, our work. We hope to maintain, and keep increasing, the incredible opportunities we are able to provide for the team. As you mentioned, we are constantly changing for the better in order to keep up with our industry, but we will work on making our employees feel as a part of the change, instead of an effect of it.

"Wonderful environment that cares"

I have been working at Optime Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Bright work environment, good benefits, positive work culture

Cons

Wacky air conditioning, other than that, fantastic!

Optime Consulting2019-05-29

June 19, 2019CEO

Thank you for recognizing the natural and vibrant energy that courses through the office! We owe that to our awesome employees, just like yourself. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts which help better the company!

"EXCELENT PLACE TO GROW AND LEARN"

I have been working at Optime Consulting full-time

Pros

Optime is a very dynamic environment, extremely fast-paced and always changing. The company provides a great opportunity to grow and learn the sort of professional you want to be. It is true the company is always changing, but it keeps things interesting.

Cons

Lack of organization, but the company has great potential, an excelent book of clients and amazing team members

Advice to Management

Need to organize procedures Keep on a great job

Optime Consulting2019-05-06

May 9, 2019CEO

Thank you so much for taking the time to write down your thoughts on Optime. Instilled consistently is the idea that we, as a team, need to work together if we truly wish to create the best outcome. Thank you, specifically, for recognizing the space we give for individuals to learn their professional path. As per your advice, we are always looking to grow and develop, and we are consistently working on the organization of our company and training in leadership in order to improve the experience for our employees and clients. Thank you again for your time and effort into putting your thoughts into words - your feedback is definitely appreciated and taken into account for future plans. - Maria Merce Martin, CEO

"No Method, Just Madness"

I have been working at Optime Consulting full-time

Pros

Generally, the people you work with are kind. Office is situated in a nice location, and close to a lot of amenities. Exposure to Fortune 500 companies.

Cons

First things first, read through all of the reviews from the beginning. You'll come to notice multiple "positive" reviews posted on the same day or immediately after something negative/neutral, which is a red flag. Also, every company has its cons, so watch out for the "no cons I can think of" comments. This company is as disorganized as they come. Projects/work fall out of the sky with no proper direction from... management (or lack thereof in this case). Everyone is virtually on their own, while the company heads show up whenever convenient. Millions of other companies in the area with much better benefits. Medical insurance alone is extremely expensive, and you'll essentially take a big pay cut if you want it. No work/life balance despite internal "marketing" that says otherwise. Rarely anyone leaves on time, and you'll find many of the employees are working 12 plus hour days (plus nights and weekends) just to get by. Barely anyone in the office speaks English, which is absurd considering this is a company in the USA. Above all else, the lack of professionalism is out of this world. Employees are burnt out from both the work and the way they are treated by the CEO, who is a complete wild card and lacks proper business etiquette. High turnover. Pattern of employees leaving for something better after a short time.

Advice to Management

You can work with all the Fortune 500 companies in the world, but you will never aspire to be like them unless you completely change the way you manage your employees and organization. The longevity of a company will mean nothing if it cannot retain employees and make them feel valued. Change starts at the top, and that's exactly where optime needs to start.

Optime Consulting2019-04-29

May 9, 2019CEO

Thank you for expressing how you feel about working at Optime. We appreciate you highlighting the fact that we are a place with great peers and highly recognized clients. You can be sure that everyone on the team comes in to work and gives their best everyday. Due to our dynamic business, as typical to most companies in this industry, hours do depend on the individual’s productivity during work hours. As far as the language goes, our company is focused within Latin American sectors of Fortune 500 businesses, so it is beneficial, if not necessary, for our employees to connect with clients in their own language - either Spanish or Portuguese. Although you may view it differently, our turnover rate is quite low, with just about 30 employees staying on for 5+, 10+ years. As per the advice you have expressed to Management, we are constantly listening to what our employees have to say – you being one of them. We have taken into account all your feedback and want you to know that we value training programs and education to better our leadership and are building this initiative through Optime University and Leadership Development courses for all of our management team. Thank you again for putting your time and effort into having your voice heard. - Maria Merce Martin, CEO

8. "Great opportunities for professional development"

I worked at Optime Consulting full-time

Pros

- Opportunity to lead new projects and career development - Good start for entry level people management - Customer facing opportunities for career development - Good leadership vision & customer relationship

Cons

- Business goals may be unrealistic sometimes - Extremely amateur administrative / office management - Financial centric and not market/customer centric.

Advice to Management

- The customers and the market has changed - low cost solutions with high scale may help to accelerate the business.

Optime Consulting2019-01-04

January 9, 2019HR Specialist

At Optime, we are always looking to grow, develop, and innovate in the always evolving and dynamic technology market, therefore your feedback is very much appreciated. We are glad to be part of not only the career development, but the personal growth of all our employees by providing new solutions as well as interesting end-to-end projects created to add value and measurable results to our Fortune 500 clients. We place a lot of value and efforts to keep our mission and vision as the main focus while creating productive ecosystems between our team, partners & clients. We understand that market change is inevitable and we do our best in proactively offer new technologies that allow us to bring relevant data and the best use experience for our clients and users of our well-known solutions. - HR Specialist

"This is a great place to work"

Current Employee - Junior Project Coordinator in Weston, FL

I have been working at Optime Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

The work environment is great and the management is always ready to help when you need it.

Cons

Sometimes you need to stay until late to achieve the goals. But It is not that bad.

Advice to Management

You are doing a great job

Optime Consulting2018-11-02

May 9, 2019CEO

Thank you for voicing your thoughts on Optime. We truly do have a community of employees that are excited to come to work in the dynamic work environment and overall exciting business platform. We are extremely happy that the management and leadership is acting in your daily work and ready to jump in if necessary. Thanks again for your comments! - Maria Merce Martin, CEO

10. "Great Work Environment!"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Weston, FL

I have been working at Optime Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working at Optime is all about teamwork and everyone being so nice makes it easy to work here. Great work environment!

Cons

No cons at the moment

Optime Consulting2018-09-07

September 10, 2018HR Leader

Thank you for your feedback! As we are on a path to becoming one of South Florida's best place to work, we strive to create a great environment for our employees full of team work, collaboration and productivity. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying while delivering success to our clients. Thank you for your commitment and contributions to the #optimeteam

Found 52 reviews