Optimize IT Systems Senior Software Developer Reviews | Glassdoor

Optimize IT Systems Senior Software Developer Reviews

Updated Dec 1, 2018

Found 7 reviews

4.1
Optimize IT Systems CEO Vinay Binjrajka (no image)
Vinay Binjrajka

"Excellent place to learn and grow."

I have been working at Optimize IT Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Nice work environment. Various opportunity to grow in respect to technology. Used latest technology like AWS, Node JS, Python, Spring Boot, SalesForce, Drupal, Android, ISO etc. Follow true agile methodology with paid tools. Canteen facility. Decorated and big floor. Timely salary.

Cons

Varieties of projects. No pickup and drop facilities.

Optimize IT Systems2018-12-01

"Good experience in last 4 years"

Former Employee - Senior Software Developer in Calcutta

I worked at Optimize IT Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good team Great Management Employee friendly policies Team activities On time salary

Cons

Mid sized company so growth opportunities in terms of hierarchical growth is limited Pick-up only after 10pm No canteen

Advice to Management

Look for more projects from Europe

Optimize IT Systems2018-10-22

"Where the mind is without fear and head held high"

I have been working at Optimize IT Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Been in Optimize IT Systems for almost 3 years now and to be honest, it has rocketed my career to an upper level. It has a flat organisation structure. You can reach out to any person without any second thoughts and the management is very helpful.There is a "Open" door policy which makes it easier to approach people despite their designations and have a chat with respect to your career-goals and personal goals.I... have lost the count of the number of times I have approached senior management to discuss my career-goals or to say "I want to change my project or I want to do an advanced certification" and they have always been able to take time out for me despite their busy schedules to discuss things with me.You can ask for any project, POC on latest technology and hone yourself, employees are expected to be involved in the project end-to-end, this is such a learning experience which we do not acquire in any other company. OIT has a "Work Hard, Party Harder" attitude. OITinas sure know how to enjoy! :) The management also encourage us to take part in marathons and sports. The pay is very good compared to the other peer companies.

Cons

The "cons" are just cradles which people write every time they get pissed off. There are lot of people running around saying stuff that is mostly angry and spiteful because they have failed in OIT. You have to be sincere and passionate, and have high integrity if you want to succeed.Every company has its own challenges, but in OIT, the only challenge is that the company is growing very fast and will continue to grow..., so if you want to join, be ready for lots great work from latest technology also. Now would that be a con to work hard. You decide!!!

Advice to Management

Just stick to the culture and values we have. We have got far with it and I hope to fly to greater heights.

Optimize IT Systems2017-03-12

"one star company and worst"

I have been working at Optimize IT Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

nothing apart form some good employees.

Cons

1.worst for newly comers like fresher and 1 yr exp. 2.worst induction process and training for freshers. 3.no help from senior peaple to fresher if they totally new to technology,if they ask for help senior peaple will just parse to one another and he will do the same. 4.at the end management will think that that person is less productive and just sack them without giving any warning. 5.i have seen 3 peaple... suffered in this case and had to resign in just 6 months. 6.worst hr policy and office politics and seen lots of peaple left company just for that. 7.if you have no option then go .

Advice to Management

dont ruin someone's career if you are not answarable for this and please justify what effort and work he/she had done in his/her project.

Optimize IT Systems2017-03-22

"One star and worst for career"

I have been working at Optimize IT Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nothing apart from some good employee.

Cons

1. worse for specialy fresher and for 1 yr exp peaple. 2. worse induction process and no one gonna help them in their task being totally new in technology and people associated with it will never help you and will just perse to another one and he will do the same. 3.in this way at the end management will think that you are less productive and nothing to do with this company . 4.and without giving warning they... will sack you. 5.high office politics. 6.salary is not same for all peaple and people tend to move out. 7.if you do not have any option then go .

Advice to Management

dont ruin one's career without knowing anything like one's work,one's effort towards work.please justify.

Optimize IT Systems2017-03-22
  6. "Overall a good organization"

I have been working at Optimize IT Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Works on newer technologies which are on demand in the current market High on integrity Fast growing organization Approachable management and HR

Cons

Onsite opportunities are only short term

Optimize IT Systems2016-06-16

"Never thought I would be able to work in such complex projectes so early in my career"

Senior Software Developer in Calcutta

I have been working at Optimize IT Systems

Pros

Enormous exposure Excellent infrastructure Helpful colleagues Technically sound seniors Excellent environment

Cons

Not located in IT hub. May be good for those who stay in and around metro route but not for employees who doesn't have own vehicle or stays in developing areas of the city like Rajarhat or eastern part of Kolkata.

Optimize IT Systems2015-04-09