- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - Aurora, IL
- - Lansing, IL
- - Downers Grove, IL
- - Florida
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
- - Boca Raton, FL
- - Missouri
- - St. Louis, MO Area
- - Saint Louis, MO
Found 14 of over 14 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Former Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Apr 19, 2022 - Sponsored Athlete/Professional AthleteRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great athlete manager. Treated with respect.
Confusing tax regulations around product. Changed through the years.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jun 21, 2019 - Pricing Analyst in Downers Grove, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Everything! This place really takes care of its employees. Great benefits, laid-back environment, a place where you don't mind putting in 14 hours a day if needed.
The company is becoming larger and larger. Perhaps the focus on employee development isn't there as much as it used to be.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 20, 2016 - Tablet Machine Operator in Saint Louis, MORecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
very fast pasted job nice people to work with.
job ended to soon needed a bigger plant.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 21, 2015 - in Aurora, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A great group of people that are very fun to work with. Such a positive, innovative energy! Truly a family that has each others best interests in heart. An environment where people work to help each other rather than compete against each other
Communication can be difficult and because it is a very fast growing company, more responsibilities are handed out than some individuals may be familiar with
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 9, 2015 - Operations Controller in Aurora, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A good place with excellent benefits and career advancement opportunities.
High turnover rate. Including management and professional experienced staff leaving the company.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Apr 25, 2014 - Anonymous Employee in Aurora, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very good benefits, some good managers, exponential growth, job security
Company lacks culture of employee growth, no training, no mentoring, straight to work, seems to treat employees differently, to much influx from Ireland where Group is based off - no employee growth program son local level, lack of good working conditions in manufacturing facilitiesContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 12, 2015 - Purchasing/Shipping/Receiving Specialist in Aurora, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very busy. not all locations are like this.
They do not deal effect with people that need guidance to make them better. its a warehouse so not greatest environment. very childish. Fire people instead of dealing with actual problems. so it happens repeatedly. Not a good environment for females to work within warehouse.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★
A poor place to work long-term due to no career advancement and low pay with outrageously high expectations.Feb 6, 2015 - Cannot Say in Aurora, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It is a nice place to start out. You will meet many great people, learn how things work, and observe a lot about the culture. You will gain valuable experience on many projects and interact with a diverse surrounding. The benefits are decent and depending on the immediate people around you, it can be a very fun atmosphere. If you join a department with a great Director or VP, you will love it.
With the workload you are given, you will likely put in much overtime without recognition or appreciation. Turnover overall is pretty high. The medical insurance is high. Some department heads play favorites and target those they don't like by setting them up to fail. Sometimes you will witness the worst disrespect you can imagine in a workplace, and the higher paid individual will get away with it. If you are not a favorite, your suggestions for anything will not matter, even if it could help the company. The values are a joke only because they are not followed and preached by some who are hypocrites.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jul 30, 2014 - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great place to start out at the beginning of your career. Will teach you the sink or swim mentality. As well as Evolve or Perish. Introduction to a variety of skills. You will have no other choice but to wear many hats. You will gain great experience managing a variety of accounts and people.
Unreal work environment and expectations. Really High Turn over. Survival of the fittest, and whoever is the best at politics. No real management or leadership. You are setup to fail. You are payed pennies on the dollar but promised the world. Also, the world's worst benefits & time off policies. Not a team environment. Once you learn everything you can, which is generally within 6 months. There is nowhere to go, job will not change, monotony and complacency become the accepted norm day in and day out. Recognition is seldom given. If possible work for this company Aurora, Illinois and things will be completely different.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun 11, 2014 - Anonymous Employee in Aurora, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The pay is decent but was not increasing
very proor management. Extreme favoritismContinue reading