KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Optomi Reviews

Updated Jan 18, 2022

Found 228 of over 354 reviews

4.3
Optomi CEO and Co-founder Michael Winwood (no image)
Michael Winwood
Pros
  • "Optomi is the definition of great company culture(in 20 reviews)

• "Optomi cares so deeply about company culture and the success of their employees(in 19 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work/life balance can be difficult at times(in 14 reviews)

• "Upper management is a joke and plays favorites(in 8 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Optomi and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

A Company That Cares

Jan 18, 2022 - Technical Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I never thought working in such a growing company I would feel like such an important part of the team. It's been really rewarding working for Optomi because of that. Ever since my first day my thoughts and opinions have mattered. The growth opportunities (w/ commission and personally) are insane right now and are only continuing to go up. The people, the opportunities, and the environment make Optomi one of a kind.

Cons

Every once and a while you will work past 5 pm

2. 5.0

Great!

Jan 17, 2022 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is helpful and want to see you succeed!

Cons

Currently don’t have any. But work hard!

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Contracting through Optomi good pay good hiring process!

Dec 7, 2021 - NOC Technician in Worcester, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

They gave me 45$ an hour for a NOC position that will covert to salary once 6 months is up. Very good wages and the oboarding process was simple. Went on two interviews and got the job. They were fast about everything including being available when I had questions. Very good company for IT contract work. Would totally rec giving them a look if you work IT in the state of Mass.

Cons

There are no cons from me. My experience was totally positive.

Continue reading
    4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Optomi review

Dec 20, 2021 - Tech Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good leadership, decent commission percentage structure, you have the opportunity to learn from some of the best and make a lot of money while doing it

Cons

No diversity and high turnover rate

5. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Their recruiters are great used cars salesman

Jan 5, 2022 - Data Migration Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Decent pay while working in a contract position

Cons

Their recruiters are deceitful and will say anything to get you to take the job. Once you've taken it, they don't have time for you.

Continue reading

Optomi Response

Managing Director

Optomi has a reputation of placing candidates in roles that align with their career goals, and we are sorry you feel your assignment was not aligned to your needs. Our consultants are truly the backbone of our success and our top priority is placing candidates in roles that align with both their personal and professional career goals. We invest dedicated time up front learning about our candidates, what their passions are, how they want to grow, and what is important for them in their next position. We work closely with our candidates throughout the interview process to ensure that the roles which our candidates are being interviewing for align with their goals, and we remain in close contact throughout their time with our organization. Upon review of your profile, it seems that multiple attempts were made from our team to reach out to you during your tenure. If you’d like to discuss this situation further, please feel free to reach out directly to feedback@optomi.com and we will be in touch ASAP.

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Top Agency Recuiting Company

Dec 10, 2021 - Tech Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

-competitive commission structure -collaborative team enviornment -give back to the community

Cons

-constantly changing organization structure -expectation of after hours work

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Optomi; The company you want to work for.

Nov 19, 2021 - PMO Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Optomi is the type of company that makes you feel apart of the family, not just another employee to fill an office space. Optomi allows you to have the best work to life balance, while giving you every opportunity to advance your career. The culture and support that the entire Optomi team has for each other, is true to their core values "always do the right thing". I would highly recommend applying to work for Optomi!

Cons

Not a single complaint at the moment.

8. 5.0

Awesome Company Culture!

Nov 15, 2021 - Technical Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Team Culture! Extremely helpful training program! Great commission structure!

Cons

Can be very competitive at times.

9. 5.0

Great company!

Nov 15, 2021 - Technical Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Take a consultant centered approach to the industry 2. Great culture 3. Celebrate every success! 4. Extensive 3 month training program which is the only of its kind

Cons

Work/life balance can be difficult at times

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company Culture with an Outstanding Work Environment!

Nov 15, 2021 - Technical Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Extremely helpful and extensive training program! Great collaborative work environment! Outstanding commission structure!

Cons

At some times it can be extremely competitive.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 228 Reviews

Optomi Reviews FAQs

Optomi has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 354 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at Optomi to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Optomi employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Optomi. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

86% of Optomi employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Optomi 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Optomi to be senior leadership, career development, culture and the cons to be management, work life balance, benefits.

Popular Careers with Optomi Job Seekers