The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about OrderUp? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with OrderUp employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Flexible hours" (in 9 reviews)
- "Flexible schedule, ability to use creativity to promote brand" (in 5 reviews)
- "The pay can be good if inconsistant." (in 5 reviews)
- "Great people to work with, very flexible, fun tasks" (in 5 reviews)
- "Creative freedom, flexible schedule, supportive environment that focuses on relationships with drivers & restaurants" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of OrderUp and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 17 of over 99 reviews
Updated Nov 24, 2021
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "flexible schedule"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Nov 3, 2015Marketing And AdvertisingFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMorgantown, WV
Flexible schedule, ability to use creativity to promote brand
not really any, it was a great opportunity
- 2.0Jul 18, 2016Delivery DriverCurrent Contractor, more than 1 yearNorman, OK
Flexible schedule of course. Able to find someone to cover in case of emergencies. Great people.
Pay is based off of tips and delivery fees. One day you can make 80 bucks in a few hours and the next you could make 10 in three hours.