Found 1,561 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Oregon Health & Science University? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Oregon Health & Science University employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Parking on the Hill takes close to a decade to get a spot and daily parking is expensive." (in 124 reviews)
- "Poor management seems to be a theme across multiple departments" (in 68 reviews)
- "It’s hectic at times and low salary for research assistants and research pays low" (in 46 reviews)
- "HR is often protective of bad managers" (in 34 reviews)
- "Poor leadership" (in 27 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Oregon Health & Science University and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 15, 2023Registered NurseFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsPortland, OR
High standards. True culture of safety. A place you can be proud to be work. Strong nurses’ union. Collegial and non-hierarchical working relationships with physicians. For the most part, actually got real hour-long breaks during a 12.5 hour shift.
Parking isn’t free. The usual out-of-touch higher ups, but have only had good experiences with nursing unit managers.
- 4.0Sep 26, 2023AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
lots of opportunity to move around and find a department you like
the union can bring a lot of progress to a stop
Oregon Health & Science University Reviews FAQs
Oregon Health & Science University has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 1,665 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Oregon Health & Science University to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
68% of Oregon Health & Science University employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Oregon Health & Science University 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.