Organifi Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated August 21, 2018

4.9
Djamel Bettahar

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "People & Culture Manager"

I have been working at Organifi full-time

Pros

I joined Organifi back in January and every day is better than the one before. When I first started, I was blown away by the openness, the growth-oriented mindset, the shared belief that anything is possible, and the fun and dynamic culture that had been created. I kept thinking "this is too good to be true," and was waiting for the other shoe to drop so to speak. I've been here almost eight months now and could not be happier. This company and the people have helped me grow more in the past eight months than I have in the past eight years of my life. I love the commitment to excellence, to breaking through limiting beliefs, to spreading health and happiness, and doing all this while having FUN!

Cons

This company is moving at the speed of light, mach 7, so if you're not agile, able to pivot on the turn of a dime, or don't enjoy constructive feedback or personal growth, this is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep up the INCREDIBLE leadership style, keep listening to your people and implementing feedback, and continue to foster a culture of transparency!!!

2. "Best Company to Work For!!!"

Current Employee - Outbound Sales in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Outbound Sales in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Organifi full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is a young and fun company. We are still at the ground level so the room for growth is huge! The people that work here are some of the best people that you’ll ever meet. The environment is fun, competitive, and very caring. Everybody knows each other, and rely on each other to do their part in growing this company. Because of how young we are, the people in charge do a very good job at observing what drives and motivates you and put you in positions to succeed.

Cons

The only con is that I didn’t start working here sooner.

Advice to Management

Keep up exactly what you’re doing. I love our people and culture team!

3. "Absolutely the BEST company to work for!!"

I have been working at Organifi full-time

Pros

Incredible culture. Positive. Uplifting. Encouraging. Supportive. Ambitious.

Cons

We're growing so fast, and while we're doing an excellent job of maintaining an awesome culture, it's getting more and more difficult to know everyone on the team at a deep level!

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

"Company Culture you never thought possible!"

I have been working at Organifi full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Company Culture: Growth-minded, culture of feedback, Feels like family, Care about your holistic health (not just work happiness, but all areas of life), Fun Events, Fun people, a lot of opportunity for growth within the company,

- Amazing products: Commitment to great tasting and high quality products and putting in the work to make sure they are the best. And, team members get Free product!

- Freedom in work and ability to learn - You get to take on new challenges and projects and be given a lot of freedom (even to fail...although ideally you won't :))

- Transforming lives - Organifi and Fitlife have fueled so many transformations. Working on bringing light to more of these stories within the company and providing more support to customers transform more lives.

- Awesome people - Feels like family. Super fun people! Love the health focus.

- Flexible work - some team members are fully remote. Can work remote occasionally if in San Diego. Freedom to travel and work. The office environment is awesome, though, so being in-office is fun. And, getting a new office soon!

Cons

Currently it is still a startup that is developing structure so you need to be flexible and adaptable. Management and leadership works hard to remain transparent and communicate as restructuring occurs and see this getting more fluid as time goes on. Just be ready to adapt!

Advice to Management

Keep the focus on transforming customers lives and also keep supporting team members to grow into roles that are aligned with their skills and passion!

"Growth Unlimited"

I have been working at Organifi full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The culture is amazing. So many free and open minds at Organifi. It's amazing to go into work and feel like you're young, free- having fun. Enjoying work and life. The flexibility is amazing as well. Each day is a learning experience.

Cons

Being a start up, it can be chaotic, but in the chaos there are amazing learning experiences. I appreciate each on of them as we level up as a company.

6. "Dream Job"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Organifi full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Culture: Incredible team of world changers
    Caring: Flexible schedule (remote/in-office) for team members, amazing work-life balance. Dedicated to personal development of teams
    Unstoppable: Dedicated to mission and positive impact, committed to results/taste/quality of products

Cons

The environment is currently geared for self-starters and individuals who don't require set-structure. An example of this is creating processes where they are missing, working in new/unorganized business areas or on opportunities often. Learning as we grow is the environment and it's not for everyone.

Advice to Management

Communication of brand vision will support company-wide alignment

"Absolute Top-Notch"

I have been working at Organifi full-time

Pros

The huge emphasis on personal growth while working at this company has grown me in so many ways over the years. I'm a whole new person as a result. I've experienced zero office politics - everyone's super legit and honest, very straightforward.

Cons

Cons are REALLY difficult to find. This company is out to change the world, they hire only the best, and they are all super sharp. The only con I can think of is that you may feel a bit intimidated at first by all the awesome that is each individual on the team.

"Change the world"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Organifi full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

An environment that promotes personal and professional growth. So much love be a support!

Cons

Rapid change. Don’t come if you are not ready for change.

Advice to Management

None

"Friends, Growth, and Superfoods!"

Current Employee - Retention Manager in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Retention Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Organifi full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing culture. Super friendly team members. The leadership is authentic, heart-centered, and open to suggestions from all levels. Lots of company events and parties. Monthly book club. They invest in your education through online courses, conferences, etc. Free superfoods! You are going to be surrounded by people who are committed to improving themselves. It's awesome.

Cons

Like many fast-growing companies, there may be times when you need to wear a few hats in order to get the job done, but overall your time and energy is honored and respected, and your direct report is usually quick to find a way to support you (...did I just turn a con into another pro? Yes. Yes, I did.)

Advice to Management

Keep growing, keep learning, keep bringing in amazing people and don't settle for someone who doesn't fit the amazing culture you are building.

"Fulfilling place to work and grow!"

Current Employee - Customer Relations Manager in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Relations Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Organifi full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people! Wonderful culture! Great product and customer base! Beautiful office, located centrally in downtown San Diego, steps from the harbor. Truly amazing leadership team. Stellar growth (like Inc. Top 500 fastest growing privately owned companies 'stellar').

Cons

It's a start-up in every sense of the word. Lessons are still being learned and processes are still being developed. This isn't 'corporate' America, and it isn't a "McJob". If you're not dynamic and flexible, than you're unlikely to grow very much.

Advice to Management

Don't let success turn you into jerks! Keep up the good work!