OutSystems Senior Software Engineer Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 2, 2018

Found 2 reviews

5.0
Paulo Rosado
  1. "It's actually possible love your job"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Linda-a-Velha

I have been working at OutSystems full-time

Pros

I've been at OutSystems for almost one year and after many years of working experience, I can ensure you: It's actually possible to love your job. Amazing people, product, and challenges. It seems everything is possible and the sky is the limit. Everyone is proud of what we are building and there's always that dream in the air that someday we will change the way the world does technology.

Cons

If on the one hand, the fact that everyone has a voice is a great company's pro, on the other hand, it sometimes makes little decisions to take too long.

Advice to Management

Just continue valuing each one of your talented employees and keep in mind diversity is good.

OutSystems2018-01-02

"Fast Paced, Great Culture"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Lisbon

I have been working at OutSystems full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are great engineering challenges that you face every day - putting yourself on the mind of developing for developers is a very interesting paradigm that will often force you to think outside the box. There are plenty of opportunities to grow and to find your place. The company is growing very much and you can make your mark. You are encouraged to speak up and you are well taken care of. You'll always have...

Cons

The product is quite big and there's still some technical debt, which slows down some processes like releases, metrics, etc. This is something being addressed and might improve in the future

Advice to Management

Make sure that the culture is kept during this phase of accelerated growth.

OutSystems2017-09-09