- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Texas
- - Austin, TX Area
- - Austin, TX
- - Arizona
- - Phoenix, AZ Area
- - Scottsdale, AZ
- - Phoenix, AZ
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - San Francisco, CA
- - San Luis Obispo, CA Area
- - San Luis Obispo, CA
- - Hawaii
- - Hawaiian Islands Area
- - Honolulu, HI
Found 292 of over 304 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
I recently received an offer from iProspect (part of Dentsu) I’ve heard ups and downs about this company. I currently work for a great company and not sure if I should leave. The new opportunity pays a lot more than I currently make. Does anyone have any advice about this company and whether I should take the job or not?
Senior Vice President
Role at WPP OpenX new company ? I was approached for regional role. I’m still wrapping my brain around the model. Seems good? Always hard to say from ppt slides vs reality. Any thoughts or insights? What’s the culture like? Vision? Leadership? Any pros/cons appreciated
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Average pay." (in 9 reviews)
- "There was no work life balance at all they expect you to be in at 8 and leave at 6 on top of working Saturdays." (in 9 reviews)
- "Horrible leadership." (in 8 reviews)
- "The hours are long and some Saturday shifts are expected." (in 6 reviews)
- "And while the office currently is above the bars on 6th street, which is great for lunch and after work activities, it's rather dirty and so loud!" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of OutboundEngine and is not affected by filters.
- Sexual Orientation
- Veteran Status
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Aug 22, 2022 - Sales in Austin, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Well constructed ramp - Large upside in comp, at least 8 people making >$100K - Ample training to be comfortable on the phone - unlimited snacks, cold brew & Energy drinks are a big upside
- Absolutely required diligent hard work - A lot of outbound cold callsContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 17, 2022 - Account Executive in Austin, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good co-workers, Decent base salary
The company has been taking the same sales approach for years. It no longer works and it’s time for a change. Managers aren’t very good at training. They’re quick to fire and hire instead of giving quality time into training. Very much a “figure it out” mentality.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 16, 2022 - Acct Executive in Austin, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Benefits and 401k Teladoc In house cold brew keg and snacks Regular training supportive management unlimited PTO
The sales monthly quotas are about standard for the industryContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 16, 2022 - Sales in Austin, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Company...love the management and I love Austin
Great pay...hard work... just gotta grind
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 18, 2022 - Retention Specialist in Austin, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Free Food and drinks and parking
Many cons to this so called company including the word "con" itself. If you are a real black minority, please stay way from here. The politics are terrible here, I was told by the GM " who unchained me from my desk" currently have a case with the state open regarding the culture they have here.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jul 21, 2022 - Account ExecutiveRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
learned sales stuff there. good training.
really intense. lot of booze and so loud.
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug 29, 2022 - Account ExecutiveRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people and good managers
Product very hard to sellContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jul 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
good culture, good benefits, great people.
They are not in downtown anymore.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Apr 27, 2022 - Account Executive in Austin, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very committed and supportive managers. The sales floor is a great environment to be around for motivated individuals who are looking to be pushed by their peers and push others to reach their goals! Promotion track is very straight forward and you really are the only person controlling your success. Great place to be for whatever level of experience you have in sales!
I have nothing negative to share about my experience with OutboundEngine.
- Former Employee★★★★★Aug 26, 2022 - Senior Account ExecutiveRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Downtown loc is really cool
Bad managers, poor life balance
OutboundEngine Reviews FAQs
OutboundEngine has an overall rating of 3.0 out of 5, based on over 304 reviews left anonymously by employees. 45% of employees would recommend working at OutboundEngine to a friend and 44% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.
45% of OutboundEngine employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated OutboundEngine 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.