KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Outreach, Inc. Founder and President Scott Evans
Scott Evans

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years
    Featured Review

Great Workplace with Christian Mission and Focus

Jan 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Mission of serving churches and providing content to Christians. Workplace flexibility and genuine care for each other.

Cons

This is both a pro and con, Outreach is quick to try new ideas, but this can create chaos sometimes

2. 5.0

Best place to work for!

Mar 4, 2022 - Digital Production Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been very blessed to work at Outreach in my current role! I remember one company I worked at, the owner would cuss and degrade an employee in front of others when there was an issue. And I always felt so micromanaged. There was also one place where the finances and sales projections were so far off (from a lack of tough decisions and accountability) that the whole business ended up shutting down. It was pretty ugly and messy. The thought of even looking for somewhere else to work makes my anxiety levels rise! Here are some things I think of that make me thankful and inspire my work at Outreach: - Every job has it's busy seasons - Every job has it's conflicts - Every job has it's stressful moments - Every job comes with tough decisions - Every job will require you to meet your goals - Every job will have seasons where you feel stuck - Every job has a honeymoon stage where the grass seems greener in the beginning, but it doesn't last long But, not every job will offer what Outreach does: - Healthy, awesome team environment - Wise and encouraging leadership - Work from home, coffee shops, on-site options - Performance recognition - Awesome benefits - A place where you know you're making a difference for the kingdom - And so much more!

Cons

It's a 30 minute drive from where I live on the north east side, which isn't Outreach's fault.

3. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company

Jun 29, 2022 - National Media Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing Culture Outstanding Team Great mission

Cons

The work wasn't a direct fit for me

4. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great team

May 14, 2022 - Marketing Specialist in Colorado Springs, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked with some of the most talented and hard working people while at Outreach.

Cons

Hard to keep up with lots of director / management changes. Feedback not necessarily heard by HR.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Love my job just need a one more

Feb 25, 2022 - Factory Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Money my hours I just love doing my job

Cons

It's just me and her I'm a people person

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work at

Mar 23, 2022 - Graphic Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

People are amazing, and I really liked the leadership.

Cons

I don't have anything critical to say.

Outreach, Inc. Response

Director of Human Resources

We're always grateful for company reviews from employees. However, given your posted Pros/Cons comments I'm curious if this employee confused the 1-star rating with the 5-star rating.

7. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Ethics Take a Back Seat

Dec 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Northampton, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible Scheduling is great, and depending on your work area your schedule may be more or less flexible than others.

Cons

The company is constantly saying it's not meeting financial goals; delaying raises, giving raises so small it's not even worth the paperwork to process them. The worst part is, as a company "based in faith", they allow the sales staff to commit crimes and verbally abuse other staff members - and when challenged the executives do nothing about it. Some will tacitly admit the problem exists, but nobody is empowered to do anything.

Outreach, Inc. Response

Thank you for providing feedback from your time at Outreach. I'm confused to hear you say "the company is constantly saying it's not meeting financial goals". 2020 was our best financial and ministry reach year in our c 25-year history. We also paid out the largest profit sharing in our history in January of 2021 and then did raises in July of 2021. Because of the ongoing pandemic and how it is impacting churches (our customers) we have gone into 2022 with a conservative budget with the goal of not having to do any staff reductions. The goal and plan are to do another round of raises in July of this year. December was one of the best in many years, so we feel confident with our plan for 2022, but Covid and how churches are forced to respond can be challenging. All of our subscription products have and are continuing to grow during the pandemic as we pivot to help churches with their changing needs. You mention the sales staff "committing crimes". I believe the concern you had is with one salesperson working with a new church to get their non-profit postal paperwork completed so the church would qualify for the lower postal rates on their postcard invitations. Your concern was addressed by several people in management and a complete investigation was done. Crimes were not committed, but the processes for receiving church non-profit postal paperwork have been reviewed with this person. We also don't put up with any verbal abuse and several phone calls were reviewed by management where you had a concern and it was concluded that even though there may be a difference of opinion between team members, there was no abuse.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

I really love and enjoy my job at Outreach

Oct 28, 2021 - Associate Web Developer in Colorado Springs, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

great flexibility for any situation

Cons

pay could be a lot better

9. 3.0
    Current Employee

Wonderful people but lacks communication

Nov 4, 2021 - Graphic Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people I work with are awesome and have great teamwork

Cons

The pay isn't competitive and communication is not the best.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Christian Media Company

Sep 13, 2021 - Administration Assistant in Colorado Springs, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership and staff, pleasant working environment.

Cons

Management could be a little abrupt and disorganized in their drive making.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 68 Reviews
</>Embed

Outreach, Inc. Reviews FAQs

Outreach, Inc. has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 69 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at Outreach, Inc. to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Outreach, Inc. employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Outreach, Inc.. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

86% of Outreach, Inc. employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Outreach, Inc. 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Outreach, Inc. to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, compensation.

Popular Careers with Outreach, Inc. Job Seekers