Outsource Employee Reviews about "company culture"
Updated Sep 23, 2020
Found 4 of over 217 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Fun company, great people, will promote within" (in 8 reviews)
- "Great Benefits, Company expects a lot from you and will reward you with hard work." (in 7 reviews)
- "When/if commissions are calculated properly and paid on" (in 5 reviews)
- "Friendly staff, excellent paperwork system (I know, odd to include), generous to employees" (in 4 reviews)
- "Great culture and a very sales driven organization." (in 4 reviews)
- "I've had instances where managers don't care enough to take two minutes out of their day to assess a situation." (in 11 reviews)
- "Management is hardly present in the office, leaving for personal reasons." (in 11 reviews)
- "at least 1 person quits/gets fired from the company AND the pay is realllllly low for all the work you have to put in." (in 10 reviews)
- "Upper management does not care at all about the admin position." (in 5 reviews)
- "So you've a bunch of swelled heads with next to no experience, and they're given pretty much no training on how to manage." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Outsource and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "company culture"Return to all Reviews
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Fun Company, Decent JobFeb 11, 2022 - Account Manager in El Segundo, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Company Culture, location, Always busy
Management micro-manages, always "on-call" for client needs
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Great Company to work withSep 23, 2020 - Recruiter in Seattle, WARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company culture, great pay, opportunity to grow
Smaller office, not much other than that
- Current Employee★★★★★
Great place to workAug 3, 2015 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company culture and core values, tremendous amount of growth potential, hard work pays off and is recognized, great income, great benefits, ability to have autonomy in your position, create your own career path, you have the opportunity to MAKE MONEY. This is a very high energy place to work, the hours, days, years fly by. If you want a position where you will have your hand held, need to be told what to do, can't think on your feet, don't want to have fun then Outsource isn't the place for you. If you want to have fun, work with some highly talented/smart/motivated people, have flexibility to make your own decisions, have supportive managers and make money then you will LOVE it here.
At times, the work/life balance can be tricky but Management is incredibly understanding. We work hard but it's worth it!Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
Loved Working at Outsource!Mar 4, 2015 - Branch Operations Manager in Austin, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Leadership has great vision and takes extremely good care of their employees. Very fair compensation and time off policies, vacation, etc. Company is small enough that it has that start up feel but large enough that it's well established. There is great opportunity at Outsource for those who are willing to work hard. Company culture is everything here. I had a wonderful experience working at Outsource - wouldn't trade it for anything!
Work-life balance can be challenging at times, however Leadership is extremely understanding and I was always given options for balanceContinue reading