Found 290 of over 308 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Healthcare
What is your w2 salary for full time positions? I was recently offered $85k for a position in MD. I am questioning if that is reasonable with the rate of inflation. According to Google, which I don’t quite trust, the median salary for a therapist in USA over 100k in 2023.
Got a burning question about Overlake Medical Center and Clinics? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Overlake Medical Center and Clinics employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Overlake has great benefits and is very fair with compensation policies." (in 29 reviews)
- "Great coworkers and doctors who care about each other to provide quality care with compassion" (in 18 reviews)
- "Great staff to work with" (in 9 reviews)
- "People are nice and helpful" (in 9 reviews)
- "Some of the leadership is great to work with and is open to making sure their teams are successful." (in 7 reviews)
- "Poor management, only cares about profit." (in 22 reviews)
- "The pay is low compared to other regional hospitals." (in 15 reviews)
- "High turnover, careless managers, raises based on yearly market review not on performance, poor employees get same raise as those actually going above and beyond" (in 6 reviews)
- "upper management, upper management not seen" (in 5 reviews)
- "It seems that the supervisors have a lot on their plates." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Overlake Medical Center and Clinics and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWAug 2, 2023Patient Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsBellevue, WA
love the PTO accrual and everyone is so friendly
not enough staffing support on the front desk
- 5.0Aug 25, 2023Certified Medical AssistantFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsBellevue, WA
Loved working here, more like a family than a job Felt company cared about their employees as much as their patients, which was an amazing feeling.
My drive to work and Bellevue traffic
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics Reviews FAQs
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 308 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
80% of Overlake Medical Center and Clinics employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Overlake Medical Center and Clinics 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.