I worked at Overture Networks (More than a year)
Great people. Start up. Stock options
Do not pay well. Benefits are not great!
I worked at Overture Networks full-time (More than 3 years)
Lot of design challenges for FPGA design. Pushing the limits of parts and solving complicated design and timing issues.
Smaller company so not much room for growth. Some of the design work seems to be moving overseas. Big picture views for the future, but implementation and meeting customer needs in a timely manner doesn't happen enough.
I worked at Overture Networks full-time (More than a year)
Employees are valued. Treated well.
Sales/Revenue on a steady decline
Advice to Management
Improve training and lunch & learn
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Review
I have been working at Overture Networks full-time (More than a year)
- Good work-life balance.
- Timely update on company sale, revenue and company focus for future.
- Good technology and tools to work for.
- Time to time some technical presentations do happens which enhance your skill set.
- Company vision is clear on SDN, NFV(Network virtualization) but products are not up to the mark which hindering revenue.
- Some leads spoiling the environment with politics in the office, they don't do any work except doing buttering to management so they are not accountable for any work but others have to show their work
- Some leads only work in the night time, most of the mails only come from them in the night to show off their work to top management and unfortunately top management recognizes them.
- Very less budget on employees facility.
- Company policy is not uniform across employees.
If you are passionate for your work and less on buttering then don't join Overture.
Advice to Management
Please take best action based on above review to make Overture best place to work for everyone, not to only some people.
I worked at Overture Networks full-time
Some of the people. Very little else. As a restart-up, anything is possible.
It is the consummate borg culture. A place to do, but not a place to think. A company undertaking slow, painful attempt to re-invent itself.
Some very large customers
New management has converted org into a top heavy, do nothing
In survival mode
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?