OxBlue Corporation Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

OxBlue Corporation Reviews

Updated Aug 1, 2019

4.5
OxBlue Corporation CEO Chandler McCormack (no image)
Chandler McCormack
  1. "Well-run company by caring people."

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I have been working at OxBlue Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

We work with fun technology to do advanced things in our industry. The company keeps a very good culture, and the benefits provided shows care for its employees.

Cons

Atlanta traffic during lunch hour can be dangerous.

OxBlue Corporation2019-08-01
  2. "Best Company I Have Ever Worked For!!!!"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I worked at OxBlue Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

OxBlue is handsdown the best company I have ever worked for. The leadership at the top is kind, caring, smart and really puts effort into making the workplace as enjoyable as possible. I have never worked for a company that put so much effort into making work enjoyable. They do right by their employees and clients. Anyone who gets a job here is lucky. They are a solid group.

Cons

Honestly not many. Is OxBlue perfect? No. Do they try harder than any other company I have worked with to make work enjoyable? Yes. Sometimes work sucks, but the leadership team here has done a great job of creating a smart supportive culuture.

Advice to Management

Keep putting effort into making OxBlue what it is today. You guys have done an amazing job!

OxBlue Corporation2019-06-06
  3. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Production Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at OxBlue Corporation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Innovative, forward thinking and technology driven place to work at.

Cons

Atlanta traffic to deal with.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and continue to bring the Team successfully in every direction.

OxBlue Corporation2019-04-10

"Excellent opportunity to advance your career"

Current Employee - Misc

I have been working at OxBlue Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

OxBlue offers its employees the opportunity to develop their skills both professionally and personally. The culture caters to people with drive and determination who want to be the best version of themselves. No business is perfect, and here at OxBlue, you have the opportunity to work for a company that's growing leader in the industry. Working here is what you make of it, you get out what you put in, what more... could you ask?

Cons

We're a growing company that is always evolving to assure our clients have access to the latest technology the industry has to offer. Sometimes a particular process can shift at the drop of a hat, staying flexible and curious is a must.

OxBlue Corporation2019-03-22

"Hard work is not valued at OxBlue"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at OxBlue Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good benefits Fun company Events Great co-workers (for the most part)

Cons

Middle management basically runs the organization. They get all the responsibility and none of the praise. It's hard to watch. Anytime someone comes to upper management with an issue, they will just give that person a nominal raise and ignore the larger issue at hand. They then try to make employees forget the company's downfalls with 'Fun Fridays'. Culture is not a replacement for a good work environment.

Advice to Management

Address issues when your employees bring them up. Listen to the people that work the hardest for you and value those opinions. Stop putting people in charge, who just sit back and rely on their teams to carry the whole burden.

OxBlue Corporation2019-03-20

"Best Place I have ever worked, but not perfect"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at OxBlue Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Company Culture is top notch, a lot of fun, and vibrant - Office location makes for great lunch spots, convenient to after work events, and cool West Midtown fun - The management in my department is attentive and value the work I do - I feel that if you have an opinion or idea they have both formal and informal ways of making sure you heard and taken seriously - The monthly fun-Fridays are great and keep... everything fresh - The people who work here are my friends, and they're all good people, it's an environment that breeds friendships which is one of the reasons I feel turnover here is so low - We are growing like crazy so there are a lot of new opportunities and options - Best health insurance I've ever had

Cons

- Our general company meetings are very tedious and maybe too frequent - The base pay could be more competitive across the board

Advice to Management

- As we grow, just keep in mind, the fun here helps us enjoy coming to work, and the freedom and flexibility to be friends both at work and after makes it easier to be on the phones calling all day - Increase pay / compensation

OxBlue Corporation2019-01-18
  7. "The best company I have been a part of"

Current Employee - Enterprise Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at OxBlue Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The office environment is great. From free snacks and lunches to monthly "Fun Friday" events and other perks like in office massages, you can't beat it. What is even better is the leadership and culture. Leadership puts its customers and employees first and strives to grow the company in a way that takes what is best for clients and employees into top consideration. As an employee you have every opportunity to... suggest new ideas and new ways to improve the company, and several employees have even gotten promotions or new positions based on going above and beyond their job description and creating a better way of doing things on their own. Hard work is rewarded and employees are treated fairly. Leadership has an open door policy if you ever have any concerns and they will listen and take your concerns seriously. On top of all of these things, there is plenty of opportunity for financial growth and success if you are willing to work hard. The product is great and you are given everything you need to succeed. The company also has great benefits and takes care of its people. I left the company for about 4 months to pursue an opportunity at a high profile organization with lots of press and accolades. It wasn't until then that I realized how great of a company Oxblue is and that what Oxblue has is rare and not found in most companies. I was fortunate enough to be able to come back to Oxblue and because of this, I know that Oxblue cares about the people under their roof and has my loyalty for good.

Cons

I really can't think of any. Like any organization, there will be flaws from time to time, but any flaws that exist are minor and solutions and fixes are always encouraged. I will say that this is not a job for people who don't want to put forth maximum effort and take ownership of their career. Oxblue plays hard but works even harder and the hard work pays off.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

OxBlue Corporation2018-10-12

"OxBlue Review"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at OxBlue Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros

OxBlue is a great place to work for several reasons: - Pay is competitive with industry standards. - The company has benefits like buy/sell PTO, paid sabbaticals, and solid insurance and 401K plans. - Company culture is work hard/play hard. The executives within the company recognize employees for exceeding expectations. They do a good job managing workload and avoiding burnout.

Cons

none that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! This industry has tremendous potential. Management does a great job engaging with employees at all levels.

OxBlue Corporation2018-07-31

"Grow your ideas!"

I have been working at OxBlue Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Definitely a place that you can grow your ideas. Ideas are encouraged a lot here, and quite often implemented. Everyone is supportive and helpful. You won’t hear “that’s not my job.” The culture is pretty fantastic- massages, outings, in-office events, on-site workouts (which you’ll need for all the free food and drinks.) I’ve seen quite a few promotions from within, definitely opportunities for growth within the... organization!

Cons

I can't think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

OxBlue Corporation2018-05-24

"Support"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at OxBlue Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros

Relaxed dress code, bring my dog to work

Cons

Strong political skills must be used, try not to get involved in the work drama.

Advice to Management

Try not to alienate and put people in a box. It will be difficult for you to think of them more if you have your preconceived notions of who they are.

OxBlue Corporation2018-05-18