Cover image for P. B. Industries

4.3
P. B. Industries President Andrew Park
Andrew Park

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "People can be nice at times.(in 4 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Happy in PBI

Jan 24, 2022 - Billing Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was been over 7yrs in PBI because happy in my work and working environment. Sincere encouragement and sincere help with heartfelt encouragement between co-workers too. Here is my second home and family member. Always feel thank to PBI.

Cons

No downside for PB Industries until now. Satisfied all of my work, people and environment too.

2. 5.0

Industry Leader

Jan 14, 2022 - Operations Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

In my short time with PBI, I have enjoyed growing in a rapid pace and continue to learn daily. Everyone is very easy to work with and very caring and sincere. PBI is a leader in the industry when it comes to evolving with the times and is always a step ahead of the changes in our industry. PBI is very structured in regards to everyone's role within the company, the communication is superb and the work environment is extremely friendly.

Cons

there are no cons in my opinion.

3. Join the P. B. Industries team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Collaborative Culture, Tech forward, Growth opportunity, & Ability to Impact!

Mar 24, 2021 - Recruiter in Springdale, AR
    Business Outlook

Pros

P.B. Industries is an Amazing company to work for! A culture rich company that has developed a true team environment, that thrives on collaboration. Top notch leadership that enlightens, nurtures, and leads by example. A Forward thinking organization that is always looking to grow and improve as a unit. One's success is the Team's success.

Cons

None that I can see at this point.

5. 5.0

Great Company, feels like family

Feb 9, 2021 - Operations Manager in Savannah, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome Pay Really puts you in the pathway to success Encourages thinking outside the box to configure solutions It really feels like more of a family instead of dreadful work. Everyone works as a team and everyone is rewarded for hard work. Paid semi monthly Promote from within

Cons

You have to use a time clock even if your salary Paid semi monthly (yea it’s both good & bad)

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Impressive risk management skills !!

Sep 29, 2020 - Accounting Specialist in Elk Grove Village, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team work to get through a rough time such as COVID19

Cons

Nothing I can think of right now

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

P.B. Indomitable

Jun 30, 2020 - Recruiter in Elk Grove Village, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Small Company with a Family Feel. 35 years in business and been hit with multiple adversities from Large Customers going Bankrupt, D.O.T. Safety Regulation changes and updates, Trade Embargos, and even a Pandemic. These issues would knock out most small businesses but NOT PBI. Unlike other companies that would cut their losses and come back rebranded and under "New Ownership", PBI Perseveres by Doing the Right Thing and comes out on TOP. The Dedication and Drive I see in the Leaders and the Associates are Awe-Inspiring. Even in Difficult Financial Times when most companies are cutting jobs, PBI keeps their Employees because they see the value in their Team.

Cons

I have a Long Drive to work

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Ownership, Driver Benifits, Employee Atmosphere

Jun 16, 2020 - Manager Terminal Operations in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The owner really cares about his people. Everybody from Managers, to entry level employees, to drivers. Goes out of his way to make sure his people our comfortable, and he is very approachable and always available. Driver benefits are great in regards to fuel cards, plate programs, IPASS etc. Workplace is a great atmosphere, and really makes employees feel Welcome daily. Great group of people to work with. Really feel the sense of culture that the owner is trying to build for employees and drivers, and are looking out for all of them, and even their families. It is even contagious for drivers, and is great to see they can all feel it too. A lot of same drivers been with the company some 5-10 + years. Very family oriented feeling you get working with PBI.

Cons

Not many downsides, other than temperature inside building sometimes is very high, but think could just be HVAC system..:).

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for

Jun 15, 2020 - Accounts Payable
    Business Outlook

Pros

PB industries has a great workplace environment to build your career. Everyone is very friendly and cares each other. And upper management is very tolerant and helps employees produce positive outcomes. You will definitely be able to develop teamwork skills while working at PB industries.

Cons

Trucking industry is very fast-faced so it maybe hard to get used to the work if you have no experience in this field. But you will find joy while exploring the moves and getting to know more about the filed.

10. 5.0

My Family

Jun 11, 2020 - Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been here for over a decade plus now, and I can say that PB Industries is like my other family. We cry, we laugh, we struggle, we argue, and we shared experiences together. That I am grateful for, and I am stronger for it.

Cons

Industry is tough. It is not for weakest of hearts. Even though hours are not as long anymore, but demand can be draining on the body and soul.

11. 5.0

Big Company with a Home Feeling

Jun 10, 2020 - Safety Coordinator in Elk Grove Village, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working here, you definitely feel a positive vibe. The staff, from management to my co-workers, are great. It is a place where your voice and ideas are heard. They truly stand by their employees and care about them. You truly want to be a part of this company’s vision.

Cons

I did have a long commute, for which I don't currently because I moved closer.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Reviews
</>Embed

P. B. Industries Reviews FAQs

P. B. Industries has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 31 reviews left anonymously by employees. 79% of employees would recommend working at P. B. Industries to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, P. B. Industries employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at P. B. Industries. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

79% of P. B. Industries employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated P. B. Industries 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at P. B. Industries to be career development, benefits, culture and the cons to be work life balance, management.