P.F. Chang's Reviews

3.6
P.F. Chang's CEO  Damola Adamolekun
Damola Adamolekun

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Basically if you do your job and do it well you can make good money and have the oppurtunity to progress inside P.F Changs.(in 163 reviews)
  • "The people you work with are great and truly care about each other.(in 99 reviews)
  • "Easy going and good pay(in 92 reviews)
  • "Great coworkers really made the job easier and fun.(in 75 reviews)
  • "The staff was great and fun.(in 67 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of P.F. Chang's and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Loved the team

May 18, 2022 - Host/Take-Out
    Business Outlook

Pros

My managers were kind and helpful

Cons

being scheduled on times I couldn't come in

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Pf Chang’s

May 18, 2022 - Social Media Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible scheduling, get to pick hours

Cons

Tiring, takes up a lot of energy

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Decent but could be better

May 18, 2022 - Server/Waiter in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

work on your own schedule and the money you earn is directly correlated to your productivity and time management.

Cons

If business is slow you will get bored.

Continue reading
  4. 5.0

Definitely Work Here!

May 16, 2022 - Server
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great atmosphere, good business, good money

Cons

long hours sometimes but thats the restaurant bizz for ya

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good pay lots of hours

May 15, 2022 - Pantry Cook in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

While working here i got at least 11 hours per day. If you are hard working and like to put in hours this is the place !

Cons

Can sometimes get really really busy but if you got the right team this should not be a problem

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good place to work

May 12, 2022 - Server/Waiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Steady income, supportive team, competent managers

Cons

New company making drastic, undesirable changes

P.F. Chang's Response

We're so glad to hear you're having a positive experience with P.F. Chang's! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

7. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great environment, high turnover

May 11, 2022 - Server/Bartender in Palo Alto, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Coworkers and managers were friendly and helpful. Pay was good for a service job

Cons

High turnover across the location made the working environment unstable. In my four years as an employee I had 5 different operation partners and lower management was always short staff or constantly changing.

Continue reading

P.F. Chang's Response

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts, both positive and constructive!

8. 5.0

Good company

May 10, 2022 - Server
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent money App for scheduling

Cons

Poor management Open on some holidays

P.F. Chang's Response

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great opportunity, even better people

May 9, 2022 - Financial Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

My time at PF Chang's has been full of opportunities that have helped me grow in my skills while being able to work with a team that wants to see you succeed. The people that I get to work with on a day-to-day basis is a huge reason I wanted to take the job, as they have created a culture of rewarding inquisitive behavior. If you don't want to be micro-managed, PF Chang's is the place for you. It feels like we are working as a team- no one seems to be trying to get ahead of anyone, as we know that the business succeeds, we all do. They continually ask for feedback from employees and they actually listen to that feedback. Your hard work does not go unnoticed. T

Cons

I didn't have a ton of training from the HR side, so I was a little lost when I first started when it came to understanding our benefits. Luckily my supervisor was incredible during my first couple of months and really helped answer any question I had. Not really a con, but more of a nitpick.

P.F. Chang's Response

Thank you for the thoughtful, and detailed review of your experience at P.F. Chang's. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying your role!

10. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Decent money for great atmosphere and food

May 8, 2022 - Server in Edina, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Access to lots of great scratch kitchen food, unique ingredients Great cocktails High ticket amounts meaning great tips Fairly slow paced-- 4-6 table sections

Cons

Not a high volume restaurant, you will get busy, but it is hard to reach more than 7-800 in sales on a given night. Chill environment with decently high tickets still means you make a little money

P.F. Chang's Response

Thank you for taking time to leave a review! We’re very pleased to hear that you’re having a positive experience with us.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,242 Reviews

P.F. Chang's Reviews FAQs

P.F. Chang's has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 2,312 reviews left anonymously by employees. 65% of employees would recommend working at P.F. Chang's to a friend and 54% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, P.F. Chang's employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at P.F. Chang's. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.

65% of P.F. Chang's employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated P.F. Chang's 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at P.F. Chang's to be benefits, career development, coworkers and the cons to be culture, work life balance, management.

Popular Careers with P.F. Chang's Job Seekers