Cover image for P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's

Engaged Employer

P.F. Chang's

Add a Review

P.F. Chang's Employee Reviews about "flexible schedule"

3.8
66% Recommend to a Friend
P.F. Chang's CEO  Damola Adamolekun
74% Approve of CEO
3.8
P.F. Chang's CEO  Damola Adamolekun
Damola Adamolekun

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your private company bowl on Community, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "Basically if you do your job and do it well you can make good money and have the oppurtunity to progress inside P.F Changs.(in 193 reviews)
  • "The people you work with are great and truly care about each other.(in 111 reviews)
  • "Easy going and good pay(in 106 reviews)
  • "Great coworkers really made the job easier and fun.(in 103 reviews)
  • "Shifts available and Friendly staff(in 71 reviews)
Cons

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of P.F. Chang's and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email

Found 194 of over 3K reviews

Updated Sep 22, 2023

Reviews about "flexible schedule"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 4.0
      Jul 11, 2021
      Server
      Former Employee, more than 3 years
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible scheduling and accommodating environment

Cons

Can be a difficult environment due to high turn over rate

1. 3.0
        Oct 18, 2021
        Hostess
        Former Employee, less than 1 year
        San Antonio, TX
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

the managers were pretty flexible with my college schedule and getting a discount on meals was great.

Cons

the area i worked in was a nice mall, therefore we got a lot of rude and entitled customers that would yell at us and try to get us in trouble.

2. Join the P.F. Chang's team

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

191.1K

Software Developer

I have an interview for Sr data engineer in RBC. Does anyone have any idea what can be asked? Any experience anyone can share?

0 Comments

University of South Florida

Anyone know how indepth Crowe background check is? What do they verify? Do they use a third party service? What exactly are they looking for?

0 Comments

Underwriter

I've completed an initial phone screening interview, followed by a 2-hour interview with the Department VP. Next in the process are three separate 90-minute peer interviews. Is there a possibility of another interview after the peer interviews, or should I anticipate receiving an offer?

2 Comments

Glassdoor has 2,918 P.F. Chang's reviews submitted anonymously by P.F. Chang's employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if P.F. Chang's is right for you.