PBD Worldwide Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.5
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Scott A. Dockter

Pros
  • Opportunity - This is a great company to grow with (in 5 reviews)

• We do important work for noble organizations that make a difference in people's lives (in 3 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"A Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at PBD Worldwide full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working for PBD Worldwide a little over a year and the company itself is great!

~ Great Work culture
    ~ Great co-workers with highest levels of professionalism and passionate for what they do
    ~ Always surrounded by passionate people having hunger to learn and explore
    ~ Senior management is totally supportive and helps in all aspects
    ~The CEO is highly Lovable and Motivated which brings lot of positive energy in the company
    ~Motivates new talent and gives opportunity to learn and learn and learn......Grass root exposure
    ~ Just an awesome place and an excellent step in my career to be associated with such a company

Cons

Though I believe that there is always room for improvement in anything. But thinking of things to improve here it becomes so difficult because all you see around is Positive and goody...…Really cant think of any as of now.

Advice to Management

I believe that the benefits of being able to maximize an individual’s strength leads not just to higher engagement levels and a better career, but also to a better life. Keep encouraging the employees towards the company's goal :)

Feb 23, 2017 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience at PBD. We are very excited to see that your first year with us has been great. We are very glad you are here and I encourage you ... More

2. "Great Place to work!"

I have been working at PBD Worldwide full-time

Pros

PBD is a great place to work because the employees are like family. I have created several very close friendships with my co-workers. One other thing I like it PBD management will work with you regarding your schedule. If your willing to learn, PBD is always willing to train in other area's of the company and there is room to grow within your department and the Company.

Cons

The one thing I don't like is my commute to work. The time it takes me to get to work is time spent away from my family.

3. "Wide open door for new opportunities"

I have been working at PBD Worldwide full-time

Pros

Great amount of chances to move up in the company.
    Friendly environment.

Cons

Pay increases are small and uncommon

Mar 15, 2017 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience at PBD. We hope that you take advantage of the opportunities to grow and move up. I would encourage you to discuss your pay with ... More

5. "The Best Place to Work!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Savage, MD
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Savage, MD

I have been working at PBD Worldwide full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The team work is fantastic, our mission is outstanding and our customer service is exceptional! This is the best employer I have ever worked for.

Cons

I have not found one in three years!

Advice to Management

Coffee service would be nice :)

Mar 15, 2017 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm about PBD. We are glad you are a part of our team!

6. "Love my job!"

I have been working at PBD Worldwide full-time

Pros

It’s great to work independently with different challenges on a daily basis.
    Some areas within the company allow flexibility.
    I could not ask for a better group of clients to work with both internally and externally.
    If you give 100%, PBD will give 100% back. It might not be right in your face but trust me it’s there.

Cons

High pace company, can be stressful at times.

Advice to Management

Continue to talk and listen to your employees.

7. "PBD review"

I have been working at PBD Worldwide full-time

Pros

Good people to work with. Overall job is easy. Understanding with time off requests. Family oriented.

Cons

Communication is questionable at times. Require overtime during busy season and upset if you don't stay. During slow season hours are cut across the board and that is all that is focused on.

Advice to Management

Decide whether or not we should ship same day everyday or save on the overtime.

8. "Good Warehouse job"

Current Employee - Distribution Associate in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Distribution Associate in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at PBD Worldwide (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great people to work with on a daily basis

Cons

Not many cons but it's like any other warehouse

Mar 15, 2017 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at PBD. We appreciate everything you do!

9. "Great Work Environment!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at PBD Worldwide full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have really enjoyed my short time being employed here at PBD. The staff here is very friendly and welcomed me in open arms when I got hired. PBD is rapidly growing and continuously gaining new clients. Gaining new clients comes along with new responsibilities, and the staff is managing it all very well. Everyone does a great job making sure our clients and customers are pleased and that is what makes it such a great work environment to work in.

Cons

One thing the distribution center could work on is organizational skills and teamwork.

Mar 15, 2017 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about working at PBD. We are excited that you are here with us and hope that you continue to have a great working experience.

10. "Empowered"

Current Employee - Account Coordinator in Duluth, GA
    Current Employee - Account Coordinator in Duluth, GA

I have been working at PBD Worldwide full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Benefits package is great. PBD allows employees to work a flexible schedule which helps to have a better work life balance. Employees are empowered to make decisions regarding best practices for clients. Opportunity to work with clients from different industries and learn about their mission statements.

Cons

Fast paced environment where work load can be demanding at times. This company is not for someone who wants to do the bare minimum each day.

Feb 23, 2017 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your 10+ years of service at PBD. Employees like you are our most important asset and your dedication is greatly appreciated. It is great to see you enjoy working with the clients ... More

11. "Home Away from Home"

I have been working at PBD Worldwide full-time

Pros

The camaraderie and teamwork that is encouraged and practiced on a daily basis makes it easy to feel at home at work. There is great focus on the clients and customers, as well as, growth and exceptional service

Cons

Not all the departments work together. Most do but some run autonomously and it creates difficulties carrying through on commitments when you are depending on others with so much red tape.

Advice to Management

Value the employees that are there for a career and for the company instead of those that are there for just a job. Don't continue to rely on the same group of people all the time. Open opportunities for others-change it up.

Feb 23, 2017 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your feedback on working at PBD, we appreciate you sharing your insight. Please continue working with your team to help build those cross-department relationships. One of our 2017 goals ... More