PFSweb Administrative Reviews | Glassdoor

PFSweb CEO Michael Willoughby
Michael Willoughby

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • It can be hard to juggle a work life balance during these months (in 8 reviews)

• Some management, call center environment (in 7 reviews)

1. "Look elsewhere for cool technology"

Former Employee - Systems Administrator in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Systems Administrator in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at PFSweb full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Remote work and great team. Flexible hours and vacation. Volunteering benefit WAS great. Work close with your team or solo, your choice.

Cons

And now the bad....
    If you wanna work with aging hardware, out of date software, sparse licensing and garage spare parts keep reading. I worked as Systems Administrator and server would crash routinely due to company not wanting to buy new hardware/software. Spending nights on-call with servers down knowing how preventable it was, how frustrating. Continuous Integration, orchestration does not exist. Plan on building servers from scratch. Opinions on hardware and software please keep them to yourself. They won't be needed at this company.

Advice to Management

If software is your IP please invest in the hardware and software that is used to create it! Hard to attract talent to work on cool projects if you won't even upgrade your hardware infrastructure.

"Poor Company"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative Administrative in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative Administrative in Dallas, TX

I have been working at PFSweb full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have a awesome team with friends that will last a life time.

Cons

The pay is very poor that want to work you in all positions and train you with all kinds of skills but they dont want to pay you for the work you do or the time you put in. I have been here 3 years and now to keep from giving me what is due me they are going to take my position and make me wait on my annuel for more money when in fact the position I am being put back in I havent held in a year and I was capped out. Someone tells you one thing and no one know anything about it. This company doesnt have good insurance, poor raises, no real room for advancement, dont reward loyality, managers show favoritism, people are promoted by who they know and not appreciated.

Advice to Management

Take a walk on your call center floor and speak with the people who do your grunt work without making them feel there job will be lost and get a real sense of what they need. Happy employees make for a productive and happy company... I have worked for TDC and this place makes working there a cake walk... Looking for a new company. I can't continue to be overlooked, and treated like I dont matter.