PFSweb Implementations Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Michael Willoughby
1 Rating
  1. "I Love My Job"

Current Employee - Implementations Manager in Allen, TX

I have been working at PFSweb full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am fairly new but so far my experience has been great. The teams are awesome. People are willing to help you. Management supports you. This is a great place to learn. For once, I enjoy coming to work.

Cons

Things are pretty fast paced here and there are not many processes. You will have to learn through trial and error but the teams are amazing. The benefits are not very good. 401k matching is only 12% and there perks are not that great. But it is a great place to work if you like flexibility and want to learn.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing

PFSweb2014-09-17

"Turmoil; lack of direction and guidance; no training and development- a wasted effort"

Former Employee - Implementations Manager in Allen, TX

I worked at PFSweb full-time for less than a year

Pros

select employees and family time ratio

Cons

office politics; no training and development of employees; no direction, guidance, or leadership. Information is power here and used against employees. Employee turnover- 14 employees within the last year left or were fired (the department is 16-20 people). I've never seen such a work place where people refuse to share information or products because of concern over their job security or the "throwing of others under the bus" in order to get ahead. After I started I was told that my department was "career suicide" and I should leave now. Should have listened sooner.

Advice to Management

Train and develop your employees- ensure they know the expectations; teach them how the company divisions interact with each other. Put qualified people in charge instead of the "good ol' boy network" and get rid of the "who you know"- not "what you know" workplace

PFSweb2014-02-23