PK Reviews

3.6
PK President Vivek Kumar
Vivek Kumar
Pros
Cons
  • "Very bad leave policy (If you take leave on friday or monday after all your leaves are completed, then LOP will be done for saturday and sunday aswell)(in 30 reviews)

• "HR policies changes frequently and no clear policies(in 19 reviews)

1. COVID-19

"Communication and Respectful Leadership"

5.0
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Manager in Omaha, NE

I have been working at PK full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been at PK for almost 2 years now and the management is what makes everything great about this company. There is open and honest communication at every level on the recruiting side- can't speak for other areas. I feel comfortable talking with both my manager, but all the way up to my EVP. With everything going on with Covid-19, there was clear messaging on what we were doing as a company right away and it helped ease some of the anxiousness and tension. Props to our executive team for that! I think our recruiting team has done a great job at keeping everyone engaged during this very uncertain time. The other great thing at PK is how much you learn... looking back at where I was when I started to now is wild! Upper management also recognizes hard work. If you put in the effort, it will not go unrecognized.

Cons

Career growth as a recruiter is limited right now. With how quickly things are growing for PK, there might be some new positions that emerge out of necessity. PTO is below market, but I feel that management is flexible when it comes to appointments, etc.

April 29, 2020VP of Employee Experience

Thank you for balanced feedback. It's great to know what you appreciate and where we could still improve.

2. "Great company"

5.0
    Current Employee - Solutions Architect

I have been working at PK full-time

Pros

Great people with ambition, positive and caring culture, great compensation and benefits, prestigious firm

Cons

Decent benefits and none so far

3. "Review"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Seattle, WA

I have been working at PK full-time for more than a year

Pros

A decent company to work with.

Cons

Number of clients they work with are limited to few.

June 2, 2020VP of Employee Experience

Thanks for the feedback. If you're interested to learn more, you read through some of the case studies on our website (https://pkglobal.com/real-world-results). Though we don't reference our clients by name in these case studies, you can clearly see we have more than a few clients. In fact, we have a very robust client list that is proving very stable and growing.

"WorkLife Balance is poor. Salary is below par to Market standards."

2.0
    Former Employee - Talent Acquisition Manager

I worked at PK full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

If you are Talented and show it off in a very diplomatic way, then this is the right place for you.

Cons

Not everyone here with the Talent and experience is recognized. Only those ones who can show off are given more opportunities and brought into lime light. Rest of them are just ignored and their views and value is under rated. The rules and regulations that are set up are NOT equal for everyone. It is differently followed or implemented and is on a case by case basis.

June 4, 2020VP Human Resources

Thanks for your review. We are the merit driven organization, if there has been a discrepancy of any kind related to recognizing individuals potential, we would definitely like to know. However, please be assured that all our R&R platforms and initiatives are free from any kind of bias and favoritism. We have also come up with various new and innovative campaigns for appreciations and rewarding.

5. "Decent company"

Former Employee - Senior Systems Analyst in Bellevue, WA

I worked at PK full-time for more than a year

Pros

Competitive market rate & they really do try hard to meet the employees.

Cons

PK is maturing as a company, sometimes that takes longer than usual.

June 2, 2020VP of Employee Experience

Thank you for the kind words and acknowledgment of the effort we do put into making employees valued. You're right that PK is maturing and that it does take some time. When you work at transforming a large and thriving business, it's important to make smaller adjustments, especially on a global scale. We wish you the best in your journey!

"Not a place for a career and they vapor sell their clients"

1.0
    Former Employee - Director in Denver, CO

I worked at PK full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some employees are pleasant to work with.

Cons

Management is horrible and you are just a number that is ready to be let go when things don't go well.

April 29, 2020VP of Employee Experience

Our goal is to create meaningful and impactful career experiences for all our employees. We missed the mark in your case. Thanks for the feedback and best wishes in your next role/job!

7. "Nice work environment."

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at PK full-time for more than a year

Pros

The immigration team is good, work location and individual desk allocation are good.

Cons

The client base is limited and most have on the west coast.

March 20, 2020VP of Employee Experience

I'm glad to hear you appreciate our Immigration Team. So do we! We're proud of our west coast clients and the many others across the US.

8. "Great culture"

Current Employee - Consultant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at PK full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great culture, commitment to career growth, smart people

Cons

Pay is below market rate

9. "Growing company"

I have been working at PK full-time

Pros

Growing, fast pace organization with endless learning and growth potential

Cons

ProKarma is growing fast and with that comes minor growing pains. Nothing crazy.

"Over staffing and poor project management"

1.0
    Former Employee - Data Scientist in Portland, OR

I worked at PK full-time for less than a year

Pros

They allow you to work from home.

Cons

Over staffing and poor project management, no life-work balance, no feedback process, and plan for grow

April 29, 2020VP of Employee Experience

I'm sorry your experience was not positive. But thank you for looping back and letting us know. We do take all the feedback seriously. Best wishes!

Found 494 reviews