PMG Manufacturing Labor Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

PMG Manufacturing Labor Solutions Reviews

Updated Jul 20, 2019

4.6
PMG Manufacturing Labor Solutions CEO David Jacobsen (no image)
David Jacobsen
  1. "Great"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at PMG Manufacturing Labor Solutions full-time

Pros

Wonderful place to work

Cons

None that I have encountered yet

PMG Manufacturing Labor Solutions2019-07-21
  2. "Awesome remote opportunity!"

Current Employee - Lead Generation Associate

I have been working at PMG Manufacturing Labor Solutions part-time for less than a year

Pros

I was so impressed with PMG during my first week in the office. You can tell this company really cares about their employees. I love being able to work remotely!

Cons

No cons at this time.

PMG Manufacturing Labor Solutions2019-05-02
  3. "Fantastic company culture, great pay incentives, and excellent benefits!"

Current Employee - Technical Solutions Coordinator

I have been working at PMG Manufacturing Labor Solutions full-time

Pros

Everyone at PMG is friendly, fun, and inviting. Work hard, play hard culture. Fun work events. Great pay/benefits. Really good work-life balance. Fully stocked kitchen. Game room. This company knows how to treat its employees well and reward them for putting in hard work. I enjoy coming into work everyday!

Cons

No cons at this time

PMG Manufacturing Labor Solutions2018-11-20

"Opportunity, benefits, community at PMG."

I have been working at PMG Manufacturing Labor Solutions full-time

Pros

There are many reason I love working at PMG, but my top three are: -Career growth and new opportunities. It was was apparent right the beginning that there is room to grow within the company. The management and leadership is comprised of individuals who have worked their way up and been with the company for many years. Not mention it is women who hold the majority of senior management positions. -Benefits. PMG... believes in "Work hard, play hard". Trivia, a fully stocked kitchen, potlucks, and stand up/sit down desks are just a few of the many benefits of working with PMG. -Community. The open office layout promotes work collaboration and builds friendships. At PMG I feel comfortable being me, and you can't find that everywhere.

Cons

I have no cons at this time.

PMG Manufacturing Labor Solutions2018-11-09
  5. "Couldn't have found a better place to be!"

I have been working at PMG Manufacturing Labor Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

PMG proves every single day that they value their employees, both as professionals and as people. A flexible work schedule, the option to work remote, and the ability to bring my kids into the office if need be, is amazing. On top of the work/life balance, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, life/disability, 401k w/ a match, and a wellness program) help ease any stress that life might create for employees and... their families. Leadership really does care about the whole person, not just the employee we have to be for 8 or so hours a day!

Cons

No cons I've witnessed thus far

PMG Manufacturing Labor Solutions2018-11-05
  6. "I love being a part of this team!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

I have been working at PMG Manufacturing Labor Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Casual fun work environment (casual dress, open work space, catered lunches, company gatherings, etc.) -Leadership team always has their doors open and willing to talk -PMG wants to see you grow professionally and is willing to help you grow -Good benefits (health/wellness, PTO, etc.) -Corporate Social Responsibility - we give back to our community every quarter in various ways -Great group of people I... really enjoy working for this company. This company actually acts on the "work hard/play hard" mentality. Since joining this team, I no longer have anxiousness/worries when heading into work every day.

Cons

No complaints at this time

PMG Manufacturing Labor Solutions2018-08-27
  7. "Great culture, good people, growth potential"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative

I have been working at PMG Manufacturing Labor Solutions full-time

Pros

PMG is an established company with start-up flavor. Culture here is great; the team truly cares about the work they do for not only the business but for one another. Access to leadership exists at all levels. The office is equipped with a fully stocked kitchen, standing desks, and an overall good layout. There are remote opportunities. The company is positioned well in the market and has potential for... diversification. Expectations are clear and leadership is open to new ideas. Nice work PMG

Cons

Specific to sales - the sales process is very specific + detailed. This is not necessarily a con, but something to consider for someone with outside sales experience. Overall - some minor organizational challenges that come along with that start-up feel.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, stay humble, and stay ahead of what's ahead

PMG Manufacturing Labor Solutions2018-09-05
  8. "Business Development Representative"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Bloomington, MN

Pros

There is a strong supportive culture at PMG. I am new to sales and my superiors and other experienced CSM's have been so helpful. They are available to answer questions, address concerns or whatever whenever. It is a very welcoming atmosphere. PMG is also fun to work at with little activities like a mini trivia game on Fridays and super relaxed dress code. There is also an awesome wellness program that helps create... that work/life balance that we all strive to achieve.

Cons

no cons at this time

PMG Manufacturing Labor Solutions2018-08-08
  9. "Accounting Assistant"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Pros

The staff are super friendly and the environment is fun & awesome. Makes me feel like at home. Nice clear glass meeting rooms. Marvelous lunch room and restroom especially all the free stuff you can use. The music is entertaining. Equipment are up to date or even better.

Cons

So far everything is good. There are no cons.

Advice to Management

No advice so far.

PMG Manufacturing Labor Solutions2018-08-03
  10. "Business Development Representative"

I have been working at PMG Manufacturing Labor Solutions full-time

Pros

PMG provides a family like atmosphere which makes work really enjoyable. They never make you feel silly for asking lots of questions, as learning the ins and outs of the company is apparently very important to everyone. As a remote employee, I feel just as connected to the employees in office. I love working for PMG!

Cons

Company is growing really quickly, so its really important to keep up with all the changes and trainings.

PMG Manufacturing Labor Solutions2018-07-31