PNC Financial Services Group Reviews in Greensboro, NC | Glassdoor

PNC Financial Services Group Greensboro Reviews

1 review

Greensboro, NC

1.0
PNC Financial Services Group President and Chief Executive Officer William S. Demchak
William S. Demchak
1 Rating

Pros
  • great focus on work life balance (in 315 reviews)

• Opportunity to work from home (depending on role) (in 64 reviews)

Cons
  • There is a need for work/life balance (in 84 reviews)

• Disconnect from upper management to employees (in 112 reviews)

1. "Horrible place to work!"

Former Employee - Bank Teller in Greensboro, NC
    Former Employee - Bank Teller in Greensboro, NC

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Benefits, 401K and No Saturdays

Cons

I worked for PNC Bank for over SEVENTEEN years! I was told in June that I was being displaced, due to them closing a branch in our County. I was told I was being replaced with someone from the closing branch, half my age, made half my salary...because my REFERRALS were not up to par! FIVE days before I'm suppose to leave PNC, My Teller Supervisor commences to tell me...in front of a customer...that she just found out they give the girl replacing me a different job, and I was no longer displaced and I WAS NOT getting my severance package!!! Two days later the manager comes to work, and verifies that what I was told was true...however she had no clue how they knew!!! I was told that if I did NOT stay, they were taking my severance package...and that is EXACTLY what they did!!! I had just got hired by another employer, and they all knew it. Then...they went to one of the other ladies that was being displaced...and told her since I wasn't staying...if she didn't stay, they were taking her severance too!!! That was August...and as of today, SEVEN months later, the girl that SUPPOSEDLY was hired for another job....the reason I was supposedly not displaced...is STILL DOING MY JOB!!!!

Advice to Management

RESPECT YOUR EMPLOYEES!

Showing 1 of 3,439 review