Found 226 of over 10K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Finance
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Got a burning question about PNC Financial Services Group? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with PNC Financial Services Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "There are some other benefits that PNC provides that many others may not which is good." (in 897 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good and company puts a lot of emphasis on improving it." (in 514 reviews)
- "Great people here who genuinely care about doing things well and doing right by our clients." (in 478 reviews)
- "Great culture and very friendly" (in 243 reviews)
- "Great training and resources for internal promotions." (in 207 reviews)
- "They offer low pay compared to other banks because of a 'great commission structure'." (in 657 reviews)
- "Depending on which branch you are placed management is poor and will not work well with the bankers/tellers" (in 404 reviews)
- "Low salary and old school in terms of technology" (in 234 reviews)
- "If you get a bad manager or have annoying coworkers it can make work miserable." (in 230 reviews)
- "Upper management was terrible to work for always pushing for more sales never happy." (in 178 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of PNC Financial Services Group and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "work from home"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0Aug 12, 2022Lending Services RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
great work life balance and the ability to work from home
They pay new hires more than they pay the employees that have been with them for over 3 yrs. They don't value their employees and their core values are complete crap. Someone that has no experience should never be paid more than a tenured employee.
- 4.0Jul 25, 2016Quality Assurance AnalystFormer Employee, less than 1 yearCleveland, OH
They are very flexible with your work schedule and you can work from home too. Their benefits package is top notch.
It's hard to build bridges when the rest of your team is out of state.