Found 426 of over 465 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and transparent on state of the company." (in 44 reviews)
- "Culture is great" (in 42 reviews)
- "It pays well and the people are great!" (in 39 reviews)
- "Work environment is good, employees seem to enjoy there work for the most part and are willing to proved mentoring or guidance." (in 13 reviews)
- "Great coworkers Laid back environment Experienced mentors" (in 10 reviews)
- "Low pay and minimal site visit exposure" (in 22 reviews)
- "Besides the low salary there is a tendency towards micro managing at every level from designers to area lead managers." (in 17 reviews)
- "One department the manager was great, the other not so much." (in 8 reviews)
- "1) very bad place to work : Upper management is really bad at the houston office." (in 8 reviews)
- "Project managers are responsible for bring projects in to their offices, but if they do, they sub work out to their favorite subconsultants from former jobs or do most of the work themselves in attempts to keep costs down (which makes one wonder what they charge time to)." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of POWER Engineers and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 2.0Sep 19, 2023Contract AdministratorCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsMeridian, ID
Good company in terms of benefits, etc.
Management has no backbone where bad managers are concerned.1
POWER Engineers Reviews FAQs
POWER Engineers has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 465 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at POWER Engineers to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
89% of POWER Engineers employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated POWER Engineers 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.