POWIN (USA) Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Powin"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lake Oswego, OR
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lake Oswego, OR

I worked at POWIN (USA) (More than a year)

Pros

Understanding, Flexible very intelligent management team.

Cons

Very small company, should consider a more aggressive growth attitude.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

2. "Market anlysist"

Current Employee - Market Anlysist in Tualatin, OR
    Current Employee - Market Anlysist in Tualatin, OR

I have been working at POWIN (USA) full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good benefit. Nice people. Management team is efficient. Company went to public..................

Cons

Too many new product but no market sale. Need to focus on some of good products and get them rolling.

3. "Great Environment, Co-Workers, and Experience - but Stressful"

I worked at POWIN (USA) full-time

Pros

Experience. I learned a lot about international business and the way business is conducted in China during business trips. Upper management is open to new, innovative ideas and you get the sense that you are a valued member of the team and to the organization. I learned a lot about how a large, multinational corporation operates and I now know exactly what I want to do with my career after working there for 4 years.

Cons

Stressful at times. You might be expected to work on things outside of your job title and are given a lot of responsibility that fall in all sorts of different areas of the business (Powin has several subsidiaries- and employees are expected to work on projects pertaining to all of them at once or at different times). At times you are left to make extreme decisions on your own without guidance and if your decision doesn't align with upper management's then you'll find yourself in hot water... and knowing what upper management wants or thinks is no easy task in this corporation.

Advice to Management

A new structure within the company should be considered - more defined roles and objectives, especially what is expected from each and every employee. Valued employees should be compensated and their pay should reflect the work they do. There also needs to be a review process put into place within the company (many people work there for years without ever getting feedback).